• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

27072668_1531158123604218_2434944199929221019_n.png

#freeadnon

It doesn’t need to be true as long as it feels true.

A guy I went to law school with posted that if immigration law was as simple as Donald explained it he probably wouldn’t have dropped the course because it was so hard.

“Our President is really proving himself to be the genuine article. He has overcome the constant corruption that the establishment democrats and even some Republicans(in name only) have thrown at him, and managed to do an incredible job as the leader of this nation in the process. He doesn't bow to political pressure and really seems to put the American people first. What I like most is that he doesn't attempt to help one group in America by harming the other. For example, his tax bill was beneficial to ALL Americans and this is why democrats hated it and not one voted for it. If it isn't taking from the rich and giving to the poor then democrats pretend it's Republicans pandering to the wealthy and they start spinning the same old lines about how democrats are the party of the middle class. Thank God the majority of Americans see through that nonsense and we are all able to celebrate the strongest economy America has experienced since the 1980's! God Bless Our President and the Nation that elected him!”

Social media is so fucking lame when will sheeple realize? Just so stupid.

And I make a living in IT. Fuck social media it’s a plague and a pain in the ass

It’s not social media and message boards are not considered social media don’t be obtuse. Further, it’s anonymous and none of you are my friends or family. It’s the perfect medium for me to discuss politics, while you fools have the nonsense in this thread pulsing through your news feeds polluting your friendships and family relations.

Facebook was kinda cool at first but it was inevitable that politics and sniping would make it pretty much unbearable. People just suck too much, and people change over time and a lot of college and high school friends SHOULD fade away from your life, that’s the way it works. Still being connected to a high percentage of the people you have met in your life is unnatural and, frankly, not all that great. Recent research has proven it. And look at the shit on this thread that comes from poster’s “friends” and family.

I guess I’m an old asshole preaching to a bunch of digital-age kids who don’t know life without it, but everyone I know who has gotten off social media says they don’t miss it a bit. I have about 7 or 8 different group texts with friends from growing up, friends from college, my musician friends, computer geek friends, family, local drinking buddies making plans at night, etc. that keep us in touch in small groups without the “internet noise” that ruins formats like Facebook and Twitter. I come here to get a little politics fix a few times a day and troll and snipe and all that with strangers and it works out. My 2 cents meh

Last edited:
“Our President is really proving himself to be the genuine article. He has overcome the constant corruption that the establishment democrats and even some Republicans(in name only) have thrown at him, and managed to do an incredible job as the leader of this nation in the process. He doesn't bow to political pressure and really seems to put the American people first. What I like most is that he doesn't attempt to help one group in America by harming the other. For example, his tax bill was beneficial to ALL Americans and this is why democrats hated it and not one voted for it. If it isn't taking from the rich and giving to the poor then democrats pretend it's Republicans pandering to the wealthy and they start spinning the same old lines about how democrats are the party of the middle class. Thank God the majority of Americans see through that nonsense and we are all able to celebrate the strongest economy America has experienced since the 1980's! God Bless Our President and the Nation that elected him!”
I don't understand people that post shit like this because 99% of the time they'd benefit from the rich getting taxed more

I love the "Thank God a majority of Americans see through that nonsense" line, because it's not true. Even with Trump's recent uptick in the polls he's still significantly under water in most polls, and even with the recent increase in approval for the tax cut bill, it still stands at no better than dead even in polls, or slightly underwater. And, although Republicans still hate to hear it, Trump lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes - a record for a winning candidate. That doesn't constitute a "majority" of Americans. It's just another illustration of something that's been around for a very long time - white Republicans absolutely believe that they're a large majority of Americans, and Democrats (and especially liberals) are just this small but loud minority that doesn't represent the beliefs of 75% or better of the population, but via their control of Hollywood and the entertainment industry, most of the news media, and academia, they have an outsized influence in government and society. It's a very powerful illusion, and one from which they cannot be shaken. The actual split in the country is at least 50/50, not 75/25 pro-conservative (or worse) as many conservatives insist on believing.

Last edited:
28308c24aa9a3cb6c45ec5649b468997.jpg

I don’t understand this. Is she saying that kneeling for the flag is showing too much respect or not enough?

People will believe anything, it's true. But Jesus, if you're going to scam people at least learn how to spell and write. Geez.

He only spent $90 million? I assumed it was quite a bit more than that.

Back