• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

NYT analysis indicates more wealthy neighborhoods generally shifted from Pub to Dem.

Except in the south, I think.

The urban trump zones are really interesting, like that little corner of northwest Brooklyn and Hialeah, FL (and whatever "Gretna" in New Orleans is).

The urban trump zones are really interesting, like that little corner of northwest Brooklyn and Hialeah, FL (and whatever "Gretna" in New Orleans is).

Hialeah is like 99% Cuban. It's a lot closer to purple than I thought it would be. There's a liquor store on 8th Ave, literally a dividing line between red and blue on that map, that rotates different anti-Trump slogans. Been doing it at least since the el

http://www.politicalcortadito.com/2016/07/26/local-liquor-store-sign-trump/

20160724_155922-e1469565228881.jpg

Lol, my district went: 90% Clinton and 5.4% Trump. Nearest Trump district 25 minute drive without traffic.

I think he’s saying dumb people look at the map and think land equals people.
like our president
Ding ding ding. Population density is an important context of geographic partisanship. Unless that map is representative of Electoral College voters, it's not accurate to color the entire state of Montana as deep a shade of red as Brooklyn is blue. The metroplex suburbs? Crimson red. The cornfields of Iowa? Pinkish gray.

In response to the 4.1% growth last quarter. Looks like we have our blame target when it isn't repeated.

Imagine if all the obstructionists from the left and right worked with this guy as opposed to living in anger and sadness that this guy crushed every political opponent he faced that represented the status quo in Washington. Another campaign promise kept when we were told 1.5% growth was the new normal bc the previous president couldn't achieve what was sustained from WWII

In response to the 4.1% growth last quarter. Looks like we have our blame target when it isn't repeated.

Of course, everything wrong that's happening in America is, and always will be, the fault of the LibDems. Obama inherited an economic disaster from Dubya, which conservatives always conveniently forget. Trump claimed that his 4.1% quarterly growth was "unprecedented", but Obama exceeded that four times in his presidency. In the second quarter of 2014, the GDP grew by 5.1%.

Here's the link: https://www.cbsnews.com/news/us-gdp-growth-touted-as-historic-by-trump-is-totally-standard/

What side is even posting that? I could see the right thinking the government is too involved with the church, and the left thinking the church is too involved with the government.

Back