• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

this just popped up on my news feed from my cousin's ex-boyfriend, without comment:

does-anyone-actually-care-about-the-terrorist-training-camps-in-35622898.png

"the terrorist training camps in america"

An old high school classmate whose long, long facebook rants I've posted about before believes absolutely that Obama allowed secret Muslim "schools" (training camps) to exist across the USA, including several in NC. In the 2016 campaign he frequently wrote that he was surprised that there hadn't already been a major attack by these Muslim terrorists in Raleigh or Charlotte or Asheville or some such. He served in the military and was an Iraq War vet (something he posts about incessantly), and he is really into some deep state, far-right conspiracy stuff, which he claims he learned about in the military, because he had access to high-level intel. He's developed quite the fb following, consisting mostly of people in my old hometown in rural NC who hang on his every word, and accept it as gospel truth. He's also a gun nut who's threatened people who disagree with him on facebook. A real John Bircher (he's a proud member).

fb4f7a190eee4115f951bf6c667cfc97.jpg

Posted with the caption “BAM!”

That picture is at least honest in summarizing the modern GOP's real goal: making "liberal heads explode." Forget tax cuts, small government, states rights, pro-business polices, cutting red tape, traditional family values, or any of the other crap the GOP claims they stand for. The current GOP - or at least the dominant Trumpite wing - really has no goal other than undoing everything Obama did, and pissing off liberals. Beyond that, everything is optional.

could that technically happen though?

Other than norms/political frowning could that series of decisions occur?

could that technically happen though?

Other than norms/political frowning could that series of decisions occur?

For that to happen, the same House that would have impeached Trump would have to confirm his nomination as VP.

On that note, what happens if the Dems take congress, Trump resigns in frustration, and the Democratic House refuses to confirm anyone Pence picks as VP? Who gets the tiebreaking vote in the Senate?

I don’t know why a gay troll thought he’d be accepted by rank and file Republicans.

Milo is the living proof that karma exists. He wanted to stir things up.

haahahahahhahahahahaha

Fuck that racist shitbag.

What's interesting is it wasn't him being a racist shitbag that took him down. It was him talking about being molested by a priest as a young kid that destroyed him. Such is the world we are living in right now. RJ is right though either way karma caught up to him.

counterpoint: antifa caught up to him.

No, ANTIFA embolden him and grew his popularity and notoriety. Homophobia from the right caught up to him.

Nobody knew who he was until ANTIFA members burned down Berkeley.

Last edited:
Back