• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Jonah's always been great, but at this point he's parodying that which is already a parody and he seems like overkill.

Jonah's always been great, but at this point he's parodying that which is already a parody and he seems like overkill.

It's sad that he literally can't say anything dumb enough that doesn't remind us of real life.

e56cbc08b360593bfdef3a977ba852fe.jpg
Let's ban Al'Jebra too!

People be fucking stupid.

Long before Facebook Crazies in a much more innocent time, I told a middle school classmate that the scientific name for humans was homo sapiens and he responded "I ain't no homo". Good to know that he is still around and answering polls like the above.

Long before Facebook Crazies in a much more innocent time, I told a middle school classmate that the scientific name for humans was homo sapiens and he responded "I ain't no homo". Good to know that he is still around and answering polls like the above.

LOL. Reminds me of the great quote from the homeschooled kid at the beginning of Mean Girls: “And on the third day, God created the Remington bolt-action rifle, so that man could fight the dinosaurs. And the homosexuals.” I used to think that was a joke, but having met some Evangelical parents who are homeschooling their kids, I'm not so sure anymore.

Did Schneider actually say that ?

Not sure. It’s a version of a common criticism of SNL and especially Colbert. It’s the difference between making funny jokes and just making digs at the other side to get a reaction out of people who agree with you. Ironically I think Weekend Update has improved under Che and Jost because they make good jokes. It’s also why conservative attempts at humor aren’t funny. They’re just mean-spirited digs as well.

Either that or the right has just become a bunch of whiney babies that can't take a joke or realize that the president is a laughing stock around the world.

Schneider is using the Bo Derek defense. Bo says she's not getting acting gigs because she is a conservative Republican not that she's a 60something ex-sex symbol who never learned how to act. Without being Adam Sandler's buddy, Schneider's career would have ended the day he left SNL. How he ever got on the show is the real mystery.

Over the hill action stars like Van Damme, Stallone, Seagal have also bitched about not getting gigs due to their politics not their age and lack of talent.

Schneider is using the Bo Derek defense. Bo says she's not getting acting gigs because she is a conservative Republican not that she's a 60something ex-sex symbol who never learned how to act. Without being Adam Sandler's buddy, Schneider's career would have ended the day he left SNL. How he ever got on the show is the real mystery.

Over the hill action stars like Van Damme, Stallone, Seagal have also bitched about not getting gigs due to their politics not their age and lack of talent.

You know comedy, so this take means a lot coming from you.

*Note he is not bitching that he can't get work, just that SNL isn't funny anymore. If it is even a real quote, who knows.

Last edited:
You know comedy, so this take means a lot coming from you.

*Note he is not bitching that he can't get work, just that SNL isn't funny anymore. If it is even a real quote, who knows.

If you knew anything about his "career", you see that in the past decade (other than his buddy throwing him bones in Grown Ups) most of his work is voice and what few acting gigs he's gotten have been in minor roles. But why use reality? you so rarely do.

I’d be cool with SNL just being 30 min of Weekend Update, Che and Jost are by far the best part of the show

Can’t edit, but wanted to add that it should be 30 of WU and then stop the show. Show an extra hour of Office reruns or something.

I still have no idea how he got the SNL gig. Thousands try for it and many had to be better. I guess every team needs a towel boy.

Back