• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Its also full of people too dumb to realize that by posting about the white child killed they are pretty much making the point of the BLM movement. Like after his death there was a massive operation to arrest his killer which took like a day and said killer currently sits in jail without bond awaiting trial. Contrasted to say rural georgia where a black man was gunned down by two racist white men while jogging and it took 3 months and nation attention for arrests to be made.

Its also full of people too dumb to realize that by posting about the white child killed they are pretty much making the point of the BLM movement. Like after his death there was a massive operation to arrest his killer which took like a day and said killer currently sits in jail without bond awaiting trial. Contrasted to say rural georgia where a black man was gunned down by two racist white men while jogging and it took 3 months and nation attention for arrests to be made.

You should def post that in response on someone’s Facebook.

I promise you all, based on experience, that if you quit Facebook completely you will experience a net positive happiness quotient. After a few weeks you and your real friends will have multiple group text threads and share the same data (family pics, music links, plans to hang, etc) that make up the positive part of FB without all the noise and bullshit from the some kids you went to grade school with, bots, advertising, internet fuckwittery. You won’t miss anything of value to your current life, I swear. Seems like it, but you won’t. It’s a trip man that fucking app is a soul suck.

I'm close to pulling the trigger on this. I've debating between just unfriending everyone besides family members and close friends, which would be about 5-10, and an outright delete.

Your Facebook experience is a function of who your friends and family are. It’s a great way to keep in touch with good people.

a better way of keeping in touch with good people is divesting from algorithmically-driven, ad/attention-supported social networks and just using any direct communication digital tool.

or you could keep looking at ads for the company that gave thousands of contracted content moderators PTSD and then only offered them any kind of care for what the platform caused when they were sued.

something helpful you can do is unfollow negative people (backwards-ass relatives) on your FB, but stay friends with them, so they still see your posts, and you can look them up whenever you want

something helpful you can do is unfollow negative people (backwards-ass relatives) on your FB, but stay friends with them, so they still see your posts, and you can look them up whenever you want

I did that with a friend who has a lot of conspiracy theorist followers.

I'm close to pulling the trigger on this. I've debating between just unfriending everyone besides family members and close friends, which would be about 5-10, and an outright delete.

Just delete the app from your phone and stop logging in on your computer. I did this 6 months ago and it’s been liberating. I log in once a week and peruse the memories notifications to see cute pictures of my kids from 7 years ago. But that’s it. I’ve lost track of a few people but I actually call and talk to my sister now instead of just looking at her fb posts.

Just delete the app from your phone and stop logging in on your computer. I did this 6 months ago and it’s been liberating. I log in once a week and peruse the memories notifications to see cute pictures of my kids from 7 years ago. But that’s it. I’ve lost track of a few people but I actually call and talk to my sister now instead of just looking at her fb posts.

This. Just do it and don’t look back. You’ll be so much happier without it.

118154083_10220315578893934_1870575742894052816_n.jpg

Well yeah. Cops’ parents failed them too.

That "noble" Joe Biden during his 40+ year political career:

Biden's older brother was involved in Iraq when Obama was president. He somehow got a contract for $1.5 billion to build housing in Iraq, even though he never even built a shed in his entire life. He failed at the contract and was released but only after collecting quite a few million and never producing a single house.

Biden's younger brother was involved in some fraudulent schemes in Florida and basically had to flee the country. He emerged in some Central American country running an energy company scheme using USA funds from a grant given to the third world country. He apparently milked all the funds from that without producing a single watt of energy.

Biden's sister has been involved with every campaign Joe has had, and has used campaign funds to fund her own lavish lifestyle. Each time she was investigated, somehow the investigation got stopped.

You have to really love a family that screws everyone they can with such vigor. Yep, great guy, that Joe.
Remember, Obama recently said "Don't underestimate Biden's ability to" "F things up". Those are his actual words

Not to mention all he did for Hunter & Burisma and it's nefarious look at best & totally illegal at worst.

Not posted on Facebook, but still golden.

The phrase should be “who failed whom,” so I wonder if it was the poster or the teacher’s fault he didn’t get learned good.

Back