• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facebook Gold from Crazies

Is this QAnon? This looks like QAnon.

Saw this in some comments..... Copied.
Thank God for blockchain..
Could Trump be playing his Trump Card?
ELECTION FRAUD UPDATE!!!
If you have been following for a long time and you know the term "watch the waters" you probably understood it to mean the 3 gorges dam but it was never referring to that!! The "watch the water" intel refers to .....THE WATERMARK on the official election ballots!!!! The original ballots are also registered on a QFS blockchcain to prevent fraud. 12 states were targeted. The National Guard has been deployed to 12 states: Alabama, Arizona, Pennsylvania, Colorado, Texas, Wisconsin, Tennessee, Washington, Virginia, Delaware, Illinois and Kentucky and they are now counting the official ballots!!!!
The DEMS fell right into the trap of this sting operation and TRUMP has it all!!! Fraud will be exposed for the world to see.
And isn't it fancy how the amazing Justice Amy was confirmed right before the election so that she can rightfully take care of the business of election fraud.... Oh and this is only the beginning of the EPIC times that lie ahead!!!
So, did Trump win by a landslide? You will soon see that he did!!!!!!!!
His Whirlpool speech is starting to make sense...
Comments

Trump's and Q's conspiracy theories. I have seen so much easily refuted claims concerning fraud in the past 2 days.

That is the dumbest thing I have read in a while.

Trump's and Q's conspiracy theories. I have seen so much easily refuted claims concerning fraud in the past 2 days.

I had MSNBC on in the background and caught two things that were disturbing.

First a corresponding in Vegas or Phoenix described a conspiracy theory that formed right in front of him. A Fox News truck was unloading cameras and Republicans in the crowd started spreading a rumor that someone was unpacking fake ballots.

Second in Vegas there was a line of people presumably to cure ballots or otherwise make sure their votes were counted. Perfectly fine. The correspondent talked to some dude and he said he angrily said “I went to three locations yesterday to register and vote and they all turned me down.” He was serious.

One of my MAGAt acquaintances just posted "even satan thought he had won, until three days later." This works pretty well if you want to call Trump Satan (Wed morning to Sat morning is three days), but I'm pretty sure she meant the opposite.

One of my MAGAt acquaintances just posted "even satan thought he had won, until three days later." This works pretty well if you want to call Trump Satan (Wed morning to Sat morning is three days), but I'm pretty sure she meant the opposite.

The comparing of Trump to Christ is most revealing. He really is their New Messiah who will solve all their problems if only they have enough faith and believe in him enough. Surely Dear Leader couldn't lose the election - his Heavenly Father would never allow that to happen! Kind of sad, really.

Trump is definitely a false idol to them. He conned them. I feel embarassed for them. They're clearly looking for some earthly payoff for their faith.

Trump is definitely a false idol to them. He conned them. I feel embarassed for them. They're clearly looking for some earthly payoff for their faith.

Speaking of blind faith, here's an article about how some QAnon true believers are losing faith now that Trump seems to have lost. "The 2020 election results have shaken the faith of QAnon believers. Some have taken to despair. Others have begun promoting new conspiracy theories, such as one that alleges that ballot “watermarks” will save the election for Trump."

And if you want to read something really pitiful, this guy posted on QAnon this past week - “It's hard to keep the faith when your wife and daughters have left you and we didn't get the decisive MOAB win we deserved on election night!!” complained one QAnon supporter on a QAnon forum."

Good Lord, dude. Link: https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/qanon-lost-and-confused-after-trump-s-election-showing/ar-BB1aMaCm

The "God uses imperfect vessels" and "i don't like how he acts but its the lords will" etc is really doing a number on some. In the short term. Long term their faith will come back as they conveniently forget Biden won an election and therfore MUST have a mandate from god... like Obama never got.

I'm really sick of tax exempt status for churches. It led to trump, falwell sr and Jr, baker, and the list goes on. Prosperity gospel and private plans for tax exempt entities grifting old and weak minded people is sad.

And I'm not calling all believers weak minded. Just those that turned into deplorables.

The tax exempt status also paves the way for the argument that government shouldn't help people. Leave that to churches and charities.

"prayer back in schools"

Dear President Trump,
I want to take a minute to say thank you. Regardless of the outcome of this election you deserve my gratitude. Thank you for trimming the fat off the national debt. Thank you for signing prayer back in schools. Thank you for not plunging my brother into another war. Thank you for walking through HELL and back for the American people. Thank you for doing it for free. Thank you for working through the night while my family was tucked safely in bed. Thank you for standing strong and staring adversity in the face. Thank you for keeping GOD in the country I love. Thank you for not backing down when the weight of the world was against you. Thank you for putting your family in the line of fire when you didn’t have to. Thank you for standing up for women. Thank you for not being a politician. Thank you for standing up for the unborn. Thank you for caring about the little guy. Thank you for your service to this country. May GOD always bless you and your family.
Thank you! ❤️🇺🇸

"prayer back in schools"

cray.gif

"Trimming fat from the national debt" and "doing it for free" is amazing.

Maybe one of those has some degree of accuracy (the one about war)? Most are lol-wrong.

"prayer back in schools"

I'll say this for Trumpites, they have the most active and fertile imaginations. The person they're describing in no way resembles the real-world Donald J. Trump, but no doubt they believe in him with all of their tiny, gullible little hearts and minds, much as they believed in Santa Claus or the tooth fairy when they were kids.

Back