• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Facepalm Romney/Ryan Superpac ad

That is a pathetic ad. "that's not the change I voted for. Marriage is between one man and one woman."

“Obama is trying to force gay marriage on this country. That’s not the change I voted for. Marriage is between a man and a woman. That’s not the change I voted for,”

Because I'm hoping that "concern" was about concern number 4257 on your list when electing a President.

"The schools are a disgrace, yeah, whatever, what about those two dudes that I don't know that love each other? Make sure they can't get married. For realsies."

I can deal with pretty much every political stance except for those who oppose gay marriage. What fucking right do you have to tell someone else who to love?

Gay marriage will eventually lead to beastiality. And people won't stop at fucking the family dog. They'll get more exotic and start going for animals like porcupines. And that's when people get hurt.

Gay marriage will eventually lead to beastiality. And people won't stop at fucking the family dog. They'll get more exotic and start going for animals like porcupines. And that's when people get hurt.

Not if a) they already ate the dog or b) it's roofside on the highway. This ticket gives you an array of options.

That's exactly what I mean. If the family dog is unavailable for whatever reason (and I'm not here to pass value judgments on said reasons), people are going to resort to porcupines, and that's going to lead to injuries.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FORCE GAY MARRIAGE ON SOMEONE?!?!? If you oppose same sex marriage don't marry someone of your same sex. Problem solved.

If President Obama (or anyone for that matter) is purposing that I have to marry a man I will fight to the death to oppose him. From my understanding that is not in his platform.

Idiots.

Gay marriage will ruin our society. If you want to know how it will ruin it, look up the Family Research Council.

Last edited:
i'm more offended by the acting in that advertisement. a jar of mayonnaise could act better than that.

pos rep if you get that reference.

Maybe Miracle Whip could sponsor Mitt. After all they were going after a witch....

My sense is ads like that are throwing a line primarily to undecided Hispanics. I / we cringe, but I don't think we're the target (any undecideds on this thread?).

All you had to say is that Gary Bauer was involved and I'd have already face palmed before I even saw the ad...

My sense is ads like that are throwing a line primarily to undecided Hispanics. I / we cringe, but I don't think we're the target (any undecideds on this thread?).

Yep Hispanics would vote for Mr. Self-Deportation, i'll Veto the Dream Act and drastically cut Pell Grants.

Yep Hispanics would vote for Mr. Self-Deportation, i'll Veto the Dream Act and drastically cut Pell Grants.

The LA Times didn't get your memo.

"Monica Lozano, chief executive of ImpreMedia, a Latino news and information company, said that “this is not a constituency that is completely behind one political party.”

“It’s not a permanent gap, and that’s what’s so important,” Lozano said. “This is a vote that can be persuaded if you have the right candidate. With the right strategy, the right messaging and done in a respectful way, the Republicans can pick up a significant amount of the Latino vote.”

Back