• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fahro Alihodzic

DeaconBoss

Reaction score
Remember when Bzzzz said we "had" this guy? Averaging almost a double double and got 13 boards against the heels today. Wu Tang

Don't recall hearing that from Buzz, and had completely forgotten about this dude.

Could Bzzz publicly disclose recruiting like that before an actual signing?

Charlotte coaches dinner. When he used to do coaches dinners. Two years ago. Then he signed with UAB and the ghost of Gene Bartow

Charlotte coaches dinner. When he used to do coaches dinners. Two years ago. Then he signed with UAB and the ghost of Gene Bartow

UAB Isn't that where Haas was going to go at first. They are a hotbed of baskeball. Oh no is that a Haas

Could Bzzz publicly disclose recruiting like that before an actual signing?

No, and it wasn't Buzz because, you're right, he couldn't comment on that and even he's not that stupid. He alluded to us signing a post-grad big man, and TITSWF figured out that it was Fahro via the buzz from the AD, IIRC.

No, and it wasn't Buzz because, you're right, he couldn't comment on that and even he's not that stupid. He alluded to us signing a post-grad big man, and TITSWF figured out that it was Fahro via the buzz from the AD, IIRC.

Thanks for clearing that up. I'd hate it if spoke publicly about it, 'cause that would invite an NCAA investigation. We'd have to fire our coach and

Hey, wait a minute.....

Isn't he the guy who got kicked out of somewhere else?

He spoke openly with me about Tyler Zeller after I prefaced my comment to him with "I know you can't say anything, but..."

So he is, in fact, that stupid.

Back