• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Family Finds Evidence of a Stranger Living in a Secret Crawl Space in Their House

seems a little too odd. How did the person living there get in and out? Was there a bathroom? One of the pictures looked like there was a window in the background, doesn't seem like that would make for a hidden room.

Didn't know the stairs were there?
Someone's been living in their house and they didn't know it?
Sneaking around,stealing their candy and going back with no one noticing (if a mouse farts in my house, I'll notice it)?
When they used the bathroom, I'm assuming outside, no one ever noticed?
Either this has been going on for a while and no one notices for a while, or this happened over a short period of time and they coincidentally just found the stairs?

I'm calling bullshit.

Yeah, I'm calling bullshit, too. The creepy dolls and the "skeleton" key are just a little too over the top.

We had a guy living in the crawl space under our house for a month or so before we found his sleeping bag. He got in through some little gap in the foundation and was living in the part of the basement that wasn't finished. Not as weird as a secret staircase but it was still pretty unnerving.

How can a house that is around 10 years old have an unknown secret staircase in it? That makes no sense to me. I can maybe see if a house is like 80 years old or something and has had some renovations/changes/etc.

Back