• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Family Guy: Killed off Brian

CreamyGoodness

Thanks Creamy!
Reaction score
I didn't see it posted anywhere, but Family Guy killed off Brian in last nights episode. He has been replaced by "Vinny" the Italian dog.

Sounds to me they're just scrambling to keep viewers. How much you want to bet Brian comes back in some form, whether it be a ghost or by giving Stewie a Calvin & Hobbes type complex

The beginning of the episode is Brian and Stewie destroying Stewie's time machine to lead viewers to believe that Brian is gone for good. Otherwise Stewie would of course go back in time and save Brian.

Awesome spoilers, bro.

tumblr_m4pitf6xNP1qhvrsr.jpg

he needs to focus on cosmos redux what with the higgs boson just recently confirming the standard model of the universe rather than doing a comedy cartoon anyway.

Should have been Meg.

This show is still on the air? Stopped being funny after season 3 although the star wars stuff was great.

What kind of ratings is this show getting? I'm guessing it's no longer very popular.

i still like the show i think i just never watch it.

funny how in the show on several occassions they told bryan "you know you're gonna die 30 years before me, right?...well, it finally happened.

Back