• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Family Guy, South Park, etc.

I care less what y'all watch at home, just don't ever quote any of it in front of me.

Oh and Captain I'm 24 and I'm judging other twenty-somethings that do it. If a 42 year old dropped a line from South Park on me I'd probably ask Social Services to take his kids.

Amazing the lack of perspective you "young-uns" have about age. Believe me, I understand and when I was 24 I thought 42 was geriatric. However, keep in mind a 42 year old would have been 28 when the show debuted...

I'm a "42 year old" (close enough) and I've got no issue dropping a line from South Park.

If you're old enough to be a grandparent then you are not allowed to quote South Park. Is that too much too ask?

Parker is 41, going on 42. Stone is a couple of months from 40. Someone make sure they don't quote their show.

Parker is 41, going on 42. Stone is a couple of months from 40. Someone make sure they don't quote their show.

I mean I'd be cool with it. It's lame ass elementary school commentary. You are officially doomed as a parent if you still quote this lame shit.

Back