• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Family Separation at the Border: US citizens are now being detained

I hope Texas isn’t a state where Abbot can just pardon DeSantis.

Texas is weird. Sheriffs and Judges have tons of power. Apparently, the Lt. Governor has more power than the Governor.

Florida officials have provided little information about the program or how it was engineered. But details have begun to emerge of the clandestine mission that was carried out without the knowledge of even the Texas governor, Greg Abbott, a fellow Republican: flights paid for with state money in possible violation of the state law that allocated the money; a charter airline company with political ties to the Florida governor.

I mean, of course.

Crist should be all over stories like this. I don't think he's going to win, but in order to just have a chance he (or at least his campaign staff) needs to keep track of stuff like this and quickly respond with political ads. If he can keep it close at least it might help other Democrats down the ballot.

The border is so dangerous and the country is in peril, yet they can go there to stand around and have a press conference.

"We never do impeachment for political purposes"

Right in the middle of an answer he struggled through, to the question "what crimes will you be investigating?"

Remember when Kevin McCarthy gave away that the Benghazi investigations were all about hurting Hillary Clinton's poll numbers? Brilliant choice for speaker of the house.

"We never do impeachment for political purposes"

Right in the middle of an answer he struggled through, to the question "what crimes will you be investigating?"

Remember when Kevin McCarthy gave away that the Benghazi investigations were all about hurting Hillary Clinton's poll numbers? Brilliant choice for speaker of the house.
He’s not bad as far as GOP options go though.

So Qatar used immigrant labor to build a stadium out of shipping containers. Arizona is using shipping containers to pretend to keep immigrants out.

So Qatar used immigrant labor to build a stadium out of shipping containers. Arizona is using shipping containers to pretend to keep immigrants out.
Pretty good kickbacks for shipping companies with their old containers

Pretty good kickbacks for shipping companies with their old containers

Oh I'm sure. Of course, that's one of the worst uses for shipping containers. We've got a few shipping container restaurant setups around here that are good. Obviously shipping container apartments could be a thing as well.

I'm sure there will be nice kickbacks for getting rid of that eyesore when the time comes as well.

Back