• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Family Separation at the Border: US citizens are now being detained

What legal immigration do you approve of? Give examples.

Each country can set its own criteria for whom it wants to admit and whom it does not. And enforce those criteria. As long as the criteria for immigration are set by legitimate democratic governments, I can live with them.

So you’ve never had an issue with US immigration policy?

https://www.apnews.com/b08a8be6f5b2...human-trafficking-for-forced-labor,-sex-trade

VATICAN CITY (AP) — Pope Francis is urging everyone to combat the “shameful crime” of human trafficking, noting that it’s often linked to migrant smuggling.

In remarks Sunday to the public in St. Peter’s Square, Francis decried that many adults and children are trafficked into slavery for forced labor, sex businesses, organ trafficking, begging rackets and other criminal activities.

Top100_HD.png

Vote for the people who are already making the DUMBEST laws?

Yes, it is amazing that having a policy to deliberately separate parents from their children and hold them in cells doesn't publicize very well.

I imagine the fact that prison guards are power hungry racist assholes isn't a new development of the Trump administration

Yes, it is amazing that having a policy to deliberately separate parents from their children and hold them in cells doesn't publicize very well.

The transition from the party of two parent households to no parent cells is complete.

Lol.

I am beginning to wonder if these clowns actually believe the shit they say now. There was a time not long ago when the RNC and GOP political class would say things to rile up the base and play politics while knowing full well most of what they said was bullshit.

Between Trump’s gaslighting and the echo chamber of the conservative media machine, I have a hunch most of the remaining RNC folk are true believers now. Donnie is the victim, Donnie is right, Donnie isn’t corrupt, Donnie did not conspire with an adversary who has thousands of nukes pointed at us.

These true believers are going to be in for a rude awakening come November and when the final Mueller indictments start dropping.

No they won’t. Mueller has been dropping indictments for months and they haven’t come to their senses.

I imagine the fact that prison guards are power hungry racist assholes isn't a new development of the Trump administration

No, but having a presidential administration filled with power hungry racist assholes to enforce such a policy may be.

Sailor being a fan of Australia's immigration policy (i.e - put asylum seekers in camps in foreign countries, abuse the shit out of them and ignore international treaties!) should be the least shocking thing ever put on this board.

vad posting malicious dishonest misrepresentations is even less shocking

I favor a point system similar to Australia's. Neither I, nor the article posted spoke about anything else. Keep your erroneous and slanderous accusations to yourself.

Back