• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fan Fest

DeacSon

Reaction score
I've been to several spring football games where autographs are given on the field afterwards. How does Fan Fest compare? Is it basically the same without the scrimmage - just a big autograph session? Trying to decide whether to bring the kids and if it's worth the hour and a half drive? Thanks

Thanks Bob - that's exactly what I needed to know. Was just wanting opinions of those who had been.....(And your pics are always great.)

My son was a senior at Wake last year so I did go to Fan Fest then to see him and I actually got Camp's autograph on a mini helmet- just really think that he will have a good pro career.

Last year I thought I saw a dog on the sidelines squatting down and playing in the grass every game. Turns out it was our head coach.

Can't make the 2 hour drive out there today. Post up some good photos of the festivities!

anuduzyb.jpg

Took the kids out for a little while this evening. It was pitiful. Zero excitement from fans and athletes. Might as well have been at a funeral. Did get to chat with Clawson for a few minutes. He seems likeca class act.

I see you guys went all out with the bouncy house AND the bouncy slide. Don't worry, I think these things are not very popular anymore with any program that is not top 10 year in and year out. On a hot August day it's just not that fun.

That pic was taken right after the doors opened, before any of the players arrived. Attendance was the same as previous years. The weather was fantastic, which helped and has not been the case the past few years.

It was plenty hot. But I thought the athletic dept. put on a good show for the kids. Athletes were all very friendly. First time I've done this and I was happy with it.

Back