• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fantasy Hockey League

demondeachem

Reaction score
So I run a small league each year through ESPN and I'll probably need 4-6 hockey fans from the boards to reach 10 teams.

The system I run is a bit unconventional. To make things a bit more interesting, we draft full 23-man rosters, with a breakdown as follows:

3 Forwards
3 Centers
3 LW
3 RW
6 Defensemen
2 Goalies
3 Bench
3 IR

Scoring favors goaltenders. For a frame of reference, last year's top-scoring skater (Ovechkin) had 154.4 points, while the top-scoring goalie (Thomas) had 199.9.

Weekly matchups are head-to-head for 23 weeks, followed by 2-3 weeks of playoffs.

I had a few people who totally ignored their teams last year, so I'm looking for people who will at least check in once every week. Nothing too hardcore. Send me a PM if you'd like some more information.

Was this the league I won last year? If so, I'm absolutely in to defend my title.

Back