• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fantasy NCAA Tournament Player Pool

TUA01576

Reaction score
I am trying to gauge some interest in this concept. For the past 5 years, a guy from my hometown would run a Fantasy NCAA Tournament Player Pool. Its real simple to do and was always a pretty good time. The only stat that matters is points. We would draft 6 guys with 1 guy being from a 14 seed or worse with all play in games counting (so 6 total players or we can adjust based on the participants). The longer your guys advance, the better. Once a players team is eliminated, then you are down 1 guy and it goes all the way through the finals. The draft would be snake order. I am looking to see if there would be interest from any on this board to participate. We can hold an online draft where we can either do it live or do a draft that would start after the brackets are announced and finalize it before tip off of the first play in games on Tuesday. (Maybe have an hour time limit or we can adjust based on participants). If you would have any interest just reply on this thread and if we have a decent amount of people interested, I would be more than glad to run the pool.

We would have an entry fee , which we can figure out if the interest is high enough.

We are up to about 8 interested people. If you would be interested, please either reply in this thread or PM me. If I can't get to at least 15 by tomorrow morning, its a no go.

Back