• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fare Thee Well Jeff Bezdelik

DirkTheDeac

Lord of the Board
Reaction score
When you first arrived I saw you at the Village Tavern in a corner booth eating soup alone. It's been a long four years and now you are gone. We never knew you. But know that Wake brought you some financial security. You'll be fine. Take some time off at the beach and reflect. And always remember we are a loving, caring fan base that only wanted you to succeed. We've had our travails but you stood strong, clapped and gave us hope. I only hope your career path leads you to happiness and success. You deserve it for the culture change you ignited at my beloved MSD.

Good night sweet prince.

When you first arrived I saw you at the Village Tavern in a corner booth eating soup alone. It's been a long four years and now you are gone. We never knew you. But know that Wake brought you some financial security. You'll be fine. Take some time off at the beach and reflect. And always remember we are a loving, caring fan base that only wanted you to succeed. We've had our travails but you stood strong, clapped and gave us hope. I only hope your career path leads you to happiness and success. You deserve it for the culture change you ignited at my beloved MSD.

Good night sweet prince.

"You had me a goodbye". Wait, what?????????????

112463d1393551051-cbb-utti-hulkki-hietala-lama.jpg

theres-the-door.jpg

yeah-u-get-the-fuck-out.jpg

bc57c55d27.jpg

The only time I talked to Bzz he told me the reason for his shitty 10-11 season was due to "bad culture" and he got "rid of those guys so we should be much better next year."

Fuck him. Even if it's true he shouldn't tell fans this.

The only time I talked to Bzz he told me the reason for his shitty 10-11 season was due to "bad culture" and he got "rid of those guys so we should be much better next year."

Fuck him. Even if it's true he shouldn't tell fans this.

I'm sure Carson TC and Fields were on the list of guys he needed to get rid of...

Herb is battling Texas to move to the next round some five years after Dino accomplished that feat. What that means I don't know, nor do I give a fuck, but there it is. Does ASU fire Herb after this game and go all culture and hire Bz?

And Herb couldn't beat Texas.

I'll bet Dino has an illegal smile on his face tonight. As well he should.

Never forget that while Bzz is a weird and abrasive loser of a coach, all he was doing 4 years ago was Bzdelicking Colorado's basketball program when Wellman showed up on his doorstep pleading with him to come to WF for many dollars. This whole affair wasn't about Jeff [Redacted], it was always about Ron Wellman's ego and foolishness and that press conference today demonstrated this beyond all reasonable doubt.

Back