• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fat Pig Michael Moore and Weinstein Team Up for Trump Movie: Fahrenheit 11/9

marquee moon

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/michael-moore-harvey-weinstein-reteam-trump-doc-11-9-1003733
giphy.gif

I met Michael Moore in NYC's Penn Station last summer. I can confirm, he is very fat.

Meh, but free speech (for now) bitches.

Maybe they can get Kal Penn to be in the movie. He did get high with W.

Michael Moore was one of the only liberals openly worried about trump winning.

hope he's not seriously calling it "Fahrenheit 11/9"

He's just a partisan hack at this point, and the only thing he's good at now is energizing the very left of the Dem party and pretty much the whole Pub party. He'd do more good by just keeping quiet.

He's just a partisan hack at this point, and the only thing he's good at now is energizing the very left of the Dem party and pretty much the whole Pub party. He'd do more good by just keeping quiet.

The only movie I have seen of his the last few years is "Where to Invade Next". Sure he is a hack, as are most public people discussed on this board, but that movie was excellent. Glad he decided to not follow your advice about keeping quiet, he did "more good" by not doing so.

You know cville isn't really that familiar or knowledgeable about him because he doesn't have a nickname.

Back