• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Father Asks Son to Hold Beer While He Takes a Picture of NFL Game, Gets Ejected

Underage consumption as of 1/1/2012, AZ appears to have a 'never ok' policy. I really thought the family dinner table was an exception everywhere.

underage_consumption_map_2011.gif

So does everyone get arrested and/or ejected in this scenario?

- 21 or over fan sitting 8 seats in from the aisle orders a beer from a vendor walking through the stands.
- The 21 or over fan passes the cash down the row, and in return, the beer vendor asks the fans in the row to pass the beer to the purchaser.
- The beer is passed so that all 7 people between the vendor and the purchaser hand-off the beer
- The age of the fans in the row are in the following order: Vendor in aisle-18-23-15-31-12-50-17-Purchaser.

And to think, I used to carry the flask in to Memorial Stadium for my Uncle back when the Colts played in Baltimore. Flask case looked exactly like the binocular case.

Ah, the good old days. I think I did the same thing going in to Mizzou for my Dad come to think of it. Back when Dan Devine was the coach.

Jack-booted government thugs.
In Charlottesville, VA some ABC thugs pulled guns on three coed's who were walking out of a store with sparkling water, and put the girl in jail. The ABC people didn't have uniforms on and the girls understandably tried to pull away as they thought they were being attacked.
And who on this board wants more government control?

Back