• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Favorite Cosby Sweater

RubbinsRacin

Junior2016!!!!88!!1!!!!
Reaction score
The man liked his sweaters and essientially created a genre...

(no poll cause I'm kind of kidding but not really)

1oq9up.jpg

2a5j31t.jpg

6h6zpu.jpg

izt7ox.jpg

24nguv8.jpg

28wnzpu.jpg

34oyf13.jpg

o0oy6t.jpg

4lre9x.jpg

10. Finally, not a sweater, but from my favorite episode ever where they make Theo pay rent...

2u45wk5.jpg

1.Cosby Sweater

The sexual act of eating Fruit Loops, Fruity Pebbles, Trix, and Boo Berry- or any other 'bright, colorful' breakfast cereals- and then vomitting the tacky, dazzling mixture onto your partners chest. The result should look similar to the incredible sweaters that Bill Cosby wore during his highly successful 1980's sitcom "The Cosby Show".

Nicole was overjoyed to receive "a Cosby Sweater" for her birthday.

Cosby Sweater

The sexual act of eating Fruit Loops, Fruity Pebbles, Trix, and Boo Berry- or any other 'bright, colorful' breakfast cereals- and then vomitting the tacky, dazzling mixture onto your partners chest. The result should look similar to the incredible sweaters that Bill Cosby wore during his highly successful 1980's sitcom "The Cosby Show".

Nicole was overjoyed to receive "a Cosby Sweater" for her birthday.

Last edited:
I love sweaters. I also love the mandarin collar he's rocking in davejuice's post. I just need to get a tan and ruin my eyesight and I'm set.

i'd have to go with #1. i mean crazy patterns are awesome and all but how often do you see 3 of the same black guys running around a track on a dude's sweater...it just doesn't happen

Back