• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Favorite feature of the new boards?

1) keeper, lectro, and Rulz aren't on here.
2) Finally a place where grown-ups can talk like grown-ups with adult language, though we seem to have a few cunthairs who whine about it.
3) It has traffic.
4) The boards have a nice appearance and function.

Is this a permanent feature?

lectro has been over here. RULZ has for 1 post, I believe.

Haven't seen keeper or TheReff, fortunately.

1) keeper, lectro, and Rulz aren't on here.
2) Finally a place where grown-ups can talk like grown-ups with adult language, though we seem to have a few cunthairs who whine about it.
3) It has traffic.
4) The boards have a nice appearance and function.

This! I'm sick of the pussy bullshit over there.

Youtubes, better layout, better and higher quality discussion...

Also, I'm almost sure I've seen a keeper post...

Somebody educate me on tags.

Tags are down under the discussion. You can just click on the "edit tags" to put in your own.

They can be there just for a laugh, or to link two different threads as being similar.

Rulz not being here. Sole reason I stopped frequenting the old board. I really hope he stays away, and, if not, that the mods know how much everyone hates him. Then to keep the masses happy they perma-ban that racist idiot.

Rulz not being here. Sole reason I stopped frequenting the old board. I really hope he stays away, and, if not, that the mods know how much everyone hates him. Then to keep the masses happy they perma-ban that racist idiot.

He'll be allowed to post here, until he violates the TOS. Considering that includes hate speech, I doubt he'll last long.

That's fair. At least we now have mods that will moderate so he won't be around long.

lectro has been over here. RULZ has for 1 post, I believe.

Haven't seen keeper or TheReff, fortunately.

Indeed. I now see fucking lectro has slithered out from under his rock. What I laugh at are all the dumbasses who can't see that this clown resents and hates what the Wake Forest culture is all about. Makes me think of the "classic" racist characterizations about how the Uncle Tom would laugh at the massa's jokes about Negroes.

As has been said before, the Scout boards have a search function, you just have to know how to format the search term.

Back