• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Favorite Sopranos Character

mako1331

Son of Mako's Mom
Reaction score
I'm rewatching the Sopranos right now, and am just now realizing the under appreciated genius of Sal the gardener. Who are your favorite characters from the show?

Pauli and Sal are my favorites. Tony’s mom was great. Janice is the absolute worst.

My favorite was Patsy Parisi.

NSFW due to language

"It won't be cinematic" is a top 5 quote from the series. Patsy pissing in Tony's pool was great too.

"It won't be cinematic" is a top 5 quote from the series. Patsy pissing in Tony's pool was great too.

I also loved that after terrorizing Gloria, Patsy went grocery shopping like he didn't have a care in the world.

Pauli and Sal are my favorites. Tony’s mom was great. Janice is the absolute worst.

Agree, though I'd throw in Big Pussy as a favorite. And I'd add Tony's son Anthony as a co-absolute worst.

Agree, though I'd throw in Big Pussy as a favorite. And I'd add Tony's son Anthony as a co-absolute worst.

Slightly off topic, but I grew up in northern NJ a block away from a real mafia dude, Tony "The Count" Farina. I used to shag golf balls for him in an open area close to us for $1 per hour.

Tony had a son named Anthony (called Tony) and a daughter Antonia (called Toni). The Count was rubbed out by a rival family in the 80's.

WFU71 said:
Slightly off topic, but I grew up in northern NJ a block away from a real mafia dude, Tony "The Count" Farina. I used to shag golf balls for him in an open area close to us for $1 per hour.

Tony had a son named Anthony (called Tony) and a daughter Antonia (called Toni). The Count was rubbed out by a rival family in the 80's.

Oh wow!

Did he just order some o-rings at the local diner with his family?

Little Carmine Lupertazzi was pretty good as a rich guy's kid and general grade A douche

I mean, Tony was obviously the best character but for smaller ones I loved Furio and Irina.

I absolutely hated Christopher Moltisanti. What a whiney, drug addled pussy. I was so glad when Tony suffocated him.

Back