• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Favorite Spielberg film?

Toss up between Saving Private Ryan, Munich and Schindler's List.

Minority Report

:ducks

But seriously, I loved that movie. It was pretty futuristic with the touchscreens before that tech was available. I also really like the movie's concept.

Seinfeld-Schindlers-List.jpg

no love for War of the Worlds? But, Jaws. So much Jaws.

1. Jaws
2. Schiendlers List (sp?)
3. Close Encounters of the third kind

Munich was damn good. And it ended when it should have ended, unlike 75% of his films. I also love Raiders of the Lost Arc.

Remedy this, honestly, an incredible movie. Not something you'll want to re-watch but its a must see.

It's obviously an incredible film, but I've never been able to get over the way that Spielberg bookends it. It's heavy handed in a film that really didn't need it. The same goes for Saving Private Ryan, though Schindler's List is in another league in terms of quality.

1) Raiders of the Lost Ark
2) Temple of Doom
3) The Last Crusade

Honorable Mention: Saving Private Ryan and Jurassic Park

I love speilberg movies, but since someone mentioned War of the Worlds, let me just say that that movie had the worst ending I've ever seen in a movie that was trying to be good. When Tom Cruise made it home and his whole family was waiting on him and they were all dressed like it was thanksgiving dinner just made me crazy.

War of the Worlds turned me on Tom Cruise forever. POS movie.

I also loved Super 8.

wait
that's not a Spielberg film?

Back