• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI Officials who have read FISA Memo deem it “FACTUALLY ACCURATE”

Interesting thought. You really think they wouldn't have found some other way to undermine the investigation's public credibility?

Seems to me their efforts would have emerged already. The only reason this took as long as it did was Justice and the FBI, with the help of their smarmy puppet Schiff, have been cock blocking this information for quite some time.

Schiff is done.

l9b8QtN.png

bird, of course, it could be a better team. Mooch could lead it. He could be assisted by Veselnitskaya (she knows the Trumps and met with Russian agents). Carter Page could be added along with Corey L.

That would be much better than a team that the includes the top people in each of their legal specialties. Who would want actual experts?

I almost forgot. They could add the 24 yo whom Trump put in charge of the opioid task force. After all, he's never taken a course about medical issues, never even had a job a pharmacy, never had any management job and lied about his education. Who could ever be more perfect in Trump to find a solution for a problem that is killing more Americans annually than died in the entire Viet Nam War.

Last edited:
bird, of course, it could be a better team. Mooch could lead it. He could be assisted by Veselnitskaya (she knows the Trumps and met with Russian agents). Carter Page could be added along with Corey L.

That would be much better than a team that the includes the top people in each of their legal specialties. Who would want actual experts?

I almost forgot. They could the 24 yo whom Trump put in charge of the opioid task force. After all, he's never taken a course about medical issues, never even had a job a pharmacy, never had any management job and lied about his education. Who could ever be more perfect in Trump to find a solution for a problem that is killing more Americans annually than died in the entire Viet Nam War.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Seems to me their efforts would have emerged already. The only reason this took as long as it did was Justice and the FBI, with the help of their smarmy puppet Schiff, have been cock blocking this information for quite some time.

Schiff is done.

Help me to understand why you believe Nunes over Schiff?

"The FBI takes seriously its obligations to the FISA Court and its compliance with procedures overseen by career professionals in the Department of Justice and the FBI," the FBI said in a statement. "We are committed to working with the appropriate oversight entities to ensure the continuing integrity of the FISA process."

"With regard to the House Intelligence Committee's memorandum, the FBI was provided a limited opportunity to review this memo the day before the committee voted to release it," the statement continued. "As expressed during our initial review, we have grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo's accuracy."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-has-grave-concerns-about-releasing-gop-memo/

Here's the memo:

From the Office of Devin Nunes

Because Robert Mueller has been mean to President Trump, I have found the following:

It was wrong to look into Carter Page's employer, Russia's FSB. They are really nice guys. Jared told me so.

The fact that Vladimir Putin gave Trump Toronto over $200 million with no repayment being necessary doesn't mean President Trump owes him anything. President Putin is a philanthropist and President Trump is a nice guy. Who would make him pay back anything?

The FISA Judge is a meany and wouldn't tell us who he voted for. How can we trust him?

Just because we are publishing how we get the intelligence, who provided it and where they live doesn't imply we are putting them in danger. For example, our guy Omar, who lives at 123 Holy Koran Drive in Kabul, won't be in any danger when we publish his address.

Don't be mean to our POTUS.

USA!USA!

Devin Nunes

Here's the memo:

From the Office of Devin Nunes

Because Robert Mueller has been mean to President Trump, I have found the following:

It was wrong to look into Carter Page's employer, Russia's FSB. They are really nice guys. Jared told me so.

The fact that Vladimir Putin gave Trump Toronto over $200 million with no repayment being necessary doesn't mean President Trump owes him anything. President Putin is a philanthropist and President Trump is a nice guy. Who would make him pay back anything?

The FISA Judge is a meany and wouldn't tell us who he voted for. How can we trust him?

Just because we are publishing how we get the intelligence, who provided it and where they live doesn't imply we are putting them in danger. For example, our guy Omar, who lives at 123 Holy Koran Drive in Kabul, won't be in any danger when we publish his address.

Don't be mean to our POTUS.

USA!USA!

Devin Nunes

:bowrofl:

FBI Warns Of 'Grave Concerns' About 'Accuracy' Of GOP Snooping Memo

—————
..."With regard to the House Intelligence Committee's memorandum, the FBI was provided a limited opportunity to review this memo the day before the committee voted to release it," the FBI said. "As expressed during our initial review, we have grave concerns about material omissions of fact that fundamentally impact the memo's accuracy."...

...On CNN Wednesday, Rep. Mike Quigley, D-Ill., relayed a conversation he said he had with Nunes during a committee meeting.

"I asked the chairman, 'Did he work with'" the Trump administration, "and I asked all the preliminaries— coordinate, discuss—and he said, 'not to my knowledge,'" Quigley said. "And I asked him, 'Did your staff?' And then he became quite agitated and he said, 'I'm not answering that.'"

Quigley said there was a precedent for questioning Nunes' contacts with the White House. He pointed to what he called the Republican chairman's "midnight ride" to the White House in March to receive classified documents from the administration alleging improper "unmasking" of Trump associates in intelligence reports.

"I fully believe that Chairman Nunes has not changed his tactics. He began this investigation as a subsidiary of the White House, as someone who was coordinating with them rather than being an independent investigator," Quigley said. "The sad part is he is the chairman of the committee that is investigating the most important attack on our country's democracy in our lifetime."

Nunes' office did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

As Democrats raised questions about a possible White House role in crafting the memo, White House chief of staff John Kelly said he expected the memo to be made public soon.

"It will be released here pretty quick, I think, and then the whole world can see it," Kelly told Fox News Radio on Wednesday.

Although the White House's preference for making the memo public is clear, it remains unclear, at this point, exactly how the document would be released.

A senior Republican on the intelligence committee, Rep. Michael Conaway of Texas, told NPR that the memo would be published in the Congressional Record.

"As I understand the mechanics, the way we actually release is that we insert it in the Congressional Record. The House has to be in session to do that," he said.

The House is currently out of session. It's scheduled to return for a pro-forma session Friday afternoon, so if Conaway is right, then late Friday is the earliest the memo could be officially released.
—————

(Jan 2018): Devin Nunes denies coordinating w/ WH to produce the "intel memo" alleging surveillance abuses.

(March 2017): Devin Nunes denies coordinating w/ WH to produce "intel" alleging surveillance abuses ("wiretapping").

Nunes credibility is as bad as Gowdy which Moonz thinks are true patriots so in turn Moonz credibility is shite

I would like to read the memo. But I guess with the GOP lawmakers stuck on some train that will not be happening soon.

fuck it, release the thing America is fucked anyway who gives a shit? Palma got $50 a month "raise" through lower withholdings, Marquee Moon's 401k is worth 10 grand more - is there anything left to squeeze out of the American experiment than these tax breaks? fuck it man :noidea:

Back