• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS

Bingo. I think we should just call him "Little Nate". He obviously fancies himself at to be at that level of expertise.

Not even remotely close. Birdman knows way more about modeling than I do and why I'm always pestering him with modellng questions. Also a huge fan of 70 year olds like Trump, Rudy, and Newt among others constantly losing their shit, pouting, and name calling. So aspirational and inspirational.

Have been rooting for HRC to get booted off the ticket all along in favor of Biden (even posted that earlier today). Clearly not great for HRC, but still not enough definitive information yet. Even if Biden replaced HRC and won, RNC/Trump would sue over the early votes previously cast. Ends up at a deadlocked Supreme Court?!?

Would have preferred Biden, Weld, Bloomberg, and Kasich at the top of tickets. Fuck the Clintons and the current GOP.

Go back and read this thread. Don't you follow thread discussions before responding to them? (And I wasn't calling him out. I was asking when he was going to come on this thread and give us the benefit of his words of wisdom.)

Hilarious. The explanation of who you were talking about was came after I posted. Don't blame me for not understanding your silly nickname.

The statement that you made....to which I responded....was totally ludicrous. Maybe you were just trying to be funny, but what you said reminded me of a comeback from a 3rd grader.

It's a suggestion which you really should consider. Despite how personal you get and how low you go, I'm not following you down that path.

The comment was a joke. A joke at your expense, since you have a history of deleting your posts.

It's a suggestion which you really should consider. Despite how personal you get and how low you go, I'm not following you down that path.

The comment was a joke. A joke at your expense, since you have a history of deleting your posts.

You see that number 2,776 under my name? That is the number of my posts that are on these boards right now for you to read. How many posts does Nate Silver have on these boards?

Don't quit your day job to go into stand-up comedy.

So has anybody seen a reason why Comey made this announcement? Why not do a preliminary investigation first?

Being reported that FBI hasn't reviewed the emails and can't until they get court order. If true, super fuck Comey.

Being reported that FBI hasn't reviewed the emails and can't until they get court order. If true, super fuck Comey.

Being reported that the Hillshills don't know what the fuck they are talking about and are grasping at straws.

Msnbc is exploding- in full spin mode along with CNN. I can see the stress in their face having to report real news. Its glorious!

Might not be Comey you want to issue a FU to but instead the congressional committee that released his little note.

I will wait for the facts to present themselves. I am not optimistic. They had HRC dead to rights and let her walk before.

However, I will enjoy stuff like this...

Cv4wr2pVUAILBd6.jpg

Also, I like FuckmouthedRube. Don't agree with much of what he has to say, but he's usually posting from the politics POV. Yes, it's tainted by his political POV, but he's about the only poster here who analyzes the machinations and bullshit behind the politics. He is a top 5-10 poster, IMHO.

This thread summarized...

Republicans in July: Screw Comey. He's a shill for the Clintons and Democrats and is trying to change the election.
Democrats in July: Comey is a career law enforcement professional who accurately did his job.

Democrats today: Screw Comey. He's a shill for the Republicans and is trying to change the election.
Republicans today: Comey is a career law enforcement professional who is accurately doing his job.

Oooh, this is a good one too (I'm going to enjoy it until the NYT, CNN, etc, realize that this isn't supposed to be news)

390e00574dc641df2b938367a5ae955c04bdc8055ae863f1096c66622c95479c.jpg

Hilarious to watch bkf attempt to call someone out for their indepth analysis of the election after that turd of a post about him and his Randleman buddies.

So has anybody seen a reason why Comey made this announcement? Why not do a preliminary investigation first?

LOL because he already sold himself out the first time when he didn't pursue charges and not bringing this up until after the election would only show corruption at it highest level. He put himself in a bad position but would have been worse if he waited till after the election In a time where the American people feel the system is rigged it would have done irreparable damage to US democracy.

Democrats today: Screw Comey. He's a shill for the Republicans and is trying to change the election.

I'll wait until I know more before I judge Comey. I think he felt he had to make the committee aware. The timing is odd, but I have no reason to distrust Comey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hilarious to watch bkf attempt to call someone out for their indepth analysis of the election after that turd of a post about him and his Randleman buddies.

I also think that FMR is one of the more intelligent posters on the boards....and I've told him so in the past. I just think that he has beaten his obvious hatred for Trump into the ground over the last few months. He has every right to do that, of course, I've done the same thing with Hillary. The difference is that I make no effort to hide my hatred for Hillary under any kind of "in depth analysis" guise, whereas FMR seems to hide his Trump hatred under some kind of "professional analysis". I look at that as just more PC....and I'm sick of PC. It is completely out of control in this country. Say whatever you want to say about anyone you wish....and don't give a damn whether they like it or not. We have become a nation of "participation trophies" that seems to want to run everyone thru required sensitivity training courses.

Last edited:

Your moronic concept of electing that will lead to a progressive reaction in 2020 is imbecilic and too little/too late. Trump will have created a reactionary RW Supreme Court that will last for the rest of your life. Further, it is highly unlikely the egregious gerrymandering of the GOP will be fixed before 2030.

Your childish, ignorant, trolling concept will never bring about the results you dream about getting.

Back