• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FBI Wiretapped Russian Gambling Ring Headquartered at Trump Tower for 2 years

Newenglanddeac

Reaction score
FBI wiretapped Russian gambling ring headquarted at Trump Tower for two years

TERENCE CULLEN MAR 21, 2017 12:13 PM
The Feds were monitoring Russian activity at Trump Tower — but it was years before President Trump ever ran for office.

The FBI had a court-sanctioned warrant from 2011 to 2013 to monitor a Russian crime organization working out of a unit three floors below President Trump’s penthouse, according to an ABC News report.

Listening in on the Russians’ happenings resulted in more than 30 people being indicted in April 2013, with federal agents raiding the Trump Tower apartment. But the mastermind, Alimzhan Tokhtakhunov, got away and has since fled the United States justice system.

Emergence of the Russian gambling wiretap comes as President Trump claims his own residence at Trump Tower was bugged at the direction of President Obama, but the intelligence community says there's no evidence to back that up.

Months after the 2013 raid, ABC News notes, Tokhtakhunov was in the VIP section of Miss Universe Moscow not far from President Trump. The President had previously sold the rights to the Russian incarnation of the show to a billionaire developer based in the country.

“He is a major player,” Mike Gaeta, lead agent on the FBI investigation, said of Tokhtakhunov in 2014. “He is prominent, he has extremely good connections in the business world as well as the criminal world, overseas, in Russia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, other countries.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ing-headquarted-trump-tower-article-1.3004226

Last edited:
BOOM!!! So it's true, Obama did wire tap Trump tower. Trump vindicated, again.

I wonder if this is what Trump saw that sparked his tweet?

Baby Hands: See if you can find any warrants for spying on Trump Tower.

Staff: There's just this one, but it's...

Baby Hands: Stop talking, I need to concentrate on this tweet.

Staff: Sir, you should seriously read what's in...

Baby Hands: I said stop talking! I don't have time to read. Reading is for failing bureaucrats who fail. I'm too busy doing to read failing reports from the losers at the FBI who are failing.

^^^

i don't think so. Fake news Fox said three intelligence agencies told Fox that Obama tapped Trump. When questioned they said it was not true and shelved the "highly talented lawyer" indefinitely. clearly he was playing in make believe.

“Fox News cannot confirm Judge Napolitano’s commentary,” Smith said. “Fox News knows of no evidence of any kind, that the now president of the United States was surveilled at any time, in any way, full stop.”

so if Trump insists he was tapped I guess that means he was/is involved in a russian gambling ring

so if Trump insists he was tapped I guess that means he was/is involved in a russian gambling ring

you know his tiny hands were in that горшок (Russian for pot, but comrade sailordeac knew that already).

Back