• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ferrett Legging

bojanglefunk

Reaction score
I talked about this on the chat thread, a while back, but I decided this was something non-chat-threaders should be privy to as well.

I think we should talk about Ferret Legging http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferret_legging

In the sport of ferret legging, competitors tie their trousers at the ankles before placing two ferrets inside and securely fastening their belts to prevent the ferrets from escaping.[2] Each competitor then stands in front of the judges for as long as he can.[8] Competitors cannot be drunk or drugged, nor can the ferrets be sedated.[9] In addition, competitors are not allowed to wear underwear beneath their trousers,[10][11][12] which must allow the ferrets free access from one leg to the other,[5] and the ferrets must have a full set of teeth that must not have been filed or otherwise blunted.[9] The winner is the person who lasts the longest.[13][14]

Conversation with the world record holder:

"The ferrets must have a full mouth o' teeth," Reg Mellor said as he fiddled with his belt., "No filing of the teeth; no clipping. No dope for you or the ferrets. You must be sober, and the ferrets must be hungry-- though any ferret'll eat yer eyes out even if he isn't hungry. So then, lad. Any more questions 'fore I poot a few down for ye?"

"Yes, Reg."

"Ay, whoot then?"

"Well, Reg," I said. "I think people in America will want to know. Well -- since you don't wear any protection -- and, well, I've heard a ferret can bite your thumb off. Do they ever -- you know?"

Reg's stiff mustache arched toward the ceiling under a sly grin. "You really want to know what they get up to down there, eh?" Reg said, looking for all the world like some workingman's Long John Silver. "Well, take a good look." Then Reg Mellor let his trousers fall around his ankles.

"So look close," he said again.

I did look, at an incredible tattoo of a zaftig woman on Reg's thigh. His legs appeared crosshatched with scars. But I refused to "look close."

"Come on, Reg," I said. "Do they bite your -- you know?"

""Do they!" he thundered with irritation as he pulled up his pants. "Why, I've had 'em hangin' from me tool for hours an' hours an' hours! Two at a time -- one on each side. I been swelled up big as that!" Reg pointed to a five-pound can of instant coffee."

http://www.wesjones.com/ferret.htm full interview (it is hilarious- his rant about how he isn't too old for sex is classic)

Back