• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FIFA 11 (ps3)

I was. I beat everybody every time except for two people (can't remember the names) and I couldn't touch them. Got really frustrating.

Did you use to play with Liverpool? My roommate and I were the tag team duo leading that league with Arsenal at the time.

Just played online. Dude scored in the 117th minute to go up 2-1. I level in the 118th minute. Then score again in the 120th and win 3-2. #Winning

NCSU24 I believe. My younger brother gets on sometimes, so if you win it's probably against him.

Hmm...I've been noticing that when it shows the team matchups, it lists the formations differently.

It might be the same way in real life, I'm not sure...

But instead of 4-4-2, they have 4-4-2(1)....or instead of 4-3-3, it's 4-3-3(2)

What do the parenthetical numbers mean?

RZSmitty on PS3 (although i'm behind the times and still just have FIFA 10)

Also play black ops (decent) and NHL 11 (pretty bad)

I was. I beat everybody every time except for two people (can't remember the names) and I couldn't touch them. Got really frustrating.

that league was awesome. sadly i cant participate in one this year because im in spain and without my xbox, but i want to be the first to propose another league for fifa 12. any takers?

90% of the Real Madrid playing online FIFA community are complete douchebags (and nearly everyone plays with Madrid). I know it's embarrassing that I'm killing y'all with Sevilla, but stop "losing connection" after the game is over but before it's recorded the stats so you don't lose points

90% of the Real Madrid playing online FIFA community are complete douchebags (and nearly everyone plays with Madrid). I know it's embarrassing that I'm killing y'all with Sevilla, but stop "losing connection" after the game is over but before it's recorded the stats so you don't lose points

:werd:

Except with Villa or Napoli instead of Sevilla. Twats.

Back