• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fighting for parking in NYC

Pretty bushleague shit by the guy in the beemer. And that was a pretty pussy fight too. They wanted to look tough but you could tell neither guy really wanted to throw down for realz.

lol you don't actually see boxing fights; usually they're just close-and-brawl. that one dude is fucking bobbing and weaving all over the place

The guy in the front could have pulled in and then straightened up. Its a shame more people dont know how to parallel park in any fashion other than the typical backing into the spot.

Yeah the bigger bro should have taken short Vinny to the ground and elbowed him.

These guidos probably called their lawyers and are now suing each other for being pussies.

The guy in the front could have pulled in and then straightened up. Its a shame more people dont know how to parallel park in any fashion other than the typical backing into the spot.

when you're dealing with tight spaces constantly, its the best way by far

I don't think I parallel parked my car more than a dozen times when I lived in NC.

the-parking-space-picture.jpg

I don't know if this is still the case or not, but parallel parking was not taught in driver's ed or required to get a license in NC when I was 16.

My favorite part of that ep is Sid.

Mike Moffit: Who are you?
Sid: Doesn't matter who I am. I know who I am... Do you know who you are?

i wanna say 2 tandem spots sold in boston yesterday for like 560k.

Bidding went from something like 30k to the winning 560k in something like 15 minutes to 1/2 hour.

I don't know if this is still the case or not, but parallel parking was not taught in driver's ed or required to get a license in NC when I was 16.

We had to do it in Iredell county. Probably because of the NASCAR heritage.

a spot just went for 92k here. what an idiot.

Back