• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Final Four Thread

Why do college players insist on taking long threes when they're only down two late in a game?

Kentucky was a 2-point favorite, so that final 3-pointer didn't matter. I was thinking that UConn may have been favored by 2 or 3, in which case that last shot would have been huge.

Farewell, Shaka. Just now that somewhere there are more fans wearing old gold and black who would be willing to run through a wall for you.

No chance Butler loses Monday. Get ready to watch a fucking mid-major beat Wake to a title.

I have a good feeling for Butler on Monday. I'd hate to see Calhoun win another title.

It gives me anxiety to think of how hard I'll be rooting for Butler on Monday. I fucking hate Calhoun; the thought of him winning 3 titles is just painful.

Back