• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Finally: Mass. court says upskirt pics are legal

ImTheCaptain

I disagree with you
Reaction score
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/05/us/massachusetts-upskirt-photography/

(CNN) -- Massachusetts' highest court ruled Wednesday that it is not illegal to secretly photograph underneath a person's clothing -- a practice known as "upskirting" -- prompting one prosecutor to call for a revision of state law.

The high court ruled that the practice did not violate the law because the women who were photographed while riding Boston public transportation were not nude or partially nude.

"A female passenger on a MBTA trolley who is wearing a skirt, dress, or the like covering these parts of her body is not a person who is 'partially nude,' no matter what is or is not underneath the skirt by way of underwear or other clothing," wrote Justice Margot Botsford of the state Supreme Judicial Court.

CNN legal analyst Sunny Hostin said the law has not caught up to technology and called it an assault on a woman's right to privacy.

creepy dudes: 'murica

now you can sell the ones on your cell phone.

I'm willing to bet not a single justice has a spouse (or is) hot enough for anyone to want to upskirt them. I understand when unpopular rulings are arguably grounded in law but this one pisses me off. Just has a case in Georgia in which a guy caught a dude doing that to his wife in a store and decked him. Cops charged Mr. Camera and let the husband go. This ruling would seem to mean the officers would not have that latitude. No worries- just request a jury trial.

Back