• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire everyone!!!!

It is embarrassing. We aren't even competitive nor do we act like we care. Fuck this. And Lobo should rot in hell. Three runs up the middle on 1st and goal??? How original.

Define "everyone" and I most likely will be on board.

Dumpster-Fire.jpg

How anybody can continue to support this coaching staff is beyond me. This is the textbook definition of resting on your laurels. Ron Wellman promotes a culture of low expectations.

CLEAN HOUSE:

Wellman, Bzz and Grobe. That's $5 million of OVERPAID mediocrities right there

As long as the $$$ continues to flow in the till this debacle will continue...

I know I am crazy but right now I have more hope for bb than for football.

The fb staff has been too stubborn and complacent. Time for a change.

As long as the $$$ continues to flow in the till this debacle will continue...

The money isn't flowing. Deacon Club books are cooked to make people think all is well. Contributions are down significantly despite what the annual report says.

In all seriousness, what is Grobe's contract situation (as in how long)? If he is ok with a program that just keeps getting worse and worse, then obviously it is time to bring in someone that does care and believes in accountability.

Back