• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FIRE LOBO!!!!!1

Today's win proves even more that they should be fired. They threw away an 8 win season by doing that stupid option at the beginning of the year. Now we have to win 2/2 winnable games left on the schedule to make a bowl.

Today's win proves even more that they should be fired. They threw away an 8 win season by doing that stupid option at the beginning of the year. Now we have to win 2/2 winnable games left on the schedule to make a bowl.

Stupid post. If they win, nobody wants them fired. Option was also stupid.

In other news... global warming is killing polar bears.

I think this is the third time in 3 years we have scraped an offense in midseason. We should skip spring practice. Irrelevant for us

I think this is the third time in 3 years we have scraped an offense in midseason. We should skip spring practice. Irrelevant for us

You can go back longer than that, I'm sure. Still can't believe the jumbo spread never caught on.

Any reasonable fan had to be doing triple facepalms hearing the color guy describe our offensive philosophy. Figure out how to get the ball to Camp. See how they're defending Camp and react.

Common sense strategy yet it took two Springs, two Falls, and 18 games after Givens went pro to develop this philosophy.

This fucking stupid-ass mentality is why we are where we are, whether it's Lobo or [Redacted]. If they manage to win a single game, we should just ignore the other 99% of the evidence. The only thing these people want is 100% failure before a change is a viable option. Mediocrity is the standard.

The NCSU and UMD game have been very damning of Lobo (and Grobe too..even Wellman since he ran his mouth about how we were going to be a great running team).

This fucking stupid-ass mentality is why we are where we are, whether it's Lobo or [Redacted]. If they manage to win a single game, we should just ignore the other 99% of the evidence. The only thing these people want is 100% failure before a change is a viable option. Mediocrity is the standard.

yep

The basic object of the football program is to make a bowl game and finish with a winning record. Not merely to play competently and win in a couple of games a season, which is all we have at this point. If we finish with yet another losing record, I don't really care that we were competent against NCS and MD.

Yeah, I'm not getting too excited yet.

Games before Oct. 22 Games after Oct. 22
2009 4-3 1-4
2010 2-5 1-4
2011 5-2 1-5
2012 4-3 1-4
2013 4-3 ??

Yeah, I'm not getting too excited yet.

Games before Oct. 22 Games after Oct. 22
2009 4-3 1-4
2010 2-5 1-4
2011 5-2 1-5
2012 4-3 1-4
2013 4-3 ??

Glad you posted this as a reminder of how important it is for us to win the early season games.

Lobo has set the bar so low that now 300 total yards is a sign of his OC prowess?

Back