• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Fire Lobo

My favorite thing about Lobo is his incredibly long tenure as OC, and yet a track record of trying to rebirth the offense every off-season.

My second favorite thing is when Blitch's dad said he was the smartest offensive mind he'd met.

I've been to many games... But I've callled every play lobo has called. What a fucking joke. Wonder if tanner makes it to the second half.... seeing as he is an option quarter back.

My favorite thing about Lobo is his incredibly long tenure as OC, and yet a track record of trying to rebirth the offense every off-season.

My second favorite thing is when Blitch's dad said he was the smartest offensive mind he'd met.

And we've had one of the worst offenses in the country over that tenure.

Unfortunately at this point it's not just lobo that needs to be fired

Which isn't unusual because we're one of the worst college football programs in history

Which Grobe was given a 10 year contract to change.

Well yeah not that I disagree, but you realize that to get out of the bottom 10 of teams all time we have to win like 90 games in a row right?

ETA: Rough guesstimate not looking at the actual all-time records.

If history is any guide, be happy with the memories, and enjoy being competitive in football games more often than not. Your fandom will be much more satisfying. He took us to the orange bowl, 99% of the fanbase would have agreed to a lifetime contract after that season.

Well yeah not that I disagree, but you realize that to get out of the bottom 10 of teams all time we have to win like 90 games in a row right?

ETA: Rough guesstimate not looking at the actual all-time records.

What does all-time have to do with the fact the architect of one of the worst offenses in college football over the last 10 years still has a job?

Seriously, you people will come up with anything to defend poor performance.

Guys they are saving the real playback for next week. #inwellmanitrust

Back