• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

#FIRE RON WELLMAN

Still going to wait and see the hire but likely in.

I wish whoever we hire the best, and will support that coach. But, he needs to go, regardless of who we hire.

This is why Bzdel!k left. Our fan base just shows no patience. Give Wellman some time.

PS- the [name redacted] shit is stupid.

This is why Bzdel!k left. Our fan base just shows no patience. Give Wellman some time.

PS- the [name redacted] shit is stupid.

Four years of buzz want patience? Actually it was torture. If Wellman hires manning, he will be known for singlehandedly destroying Wake Forest basketball. So much for saving his legacy

Four years of buzz want patience? Actually it was torture. If Wellman hires manning, he will be known for singlehandedly destroying Wake Forest basketball. So much for saving his legacy

This post is poetry.

I don't think you will have to worry around this time next season. If football and basketball go as expected, I don't think he'll stick around for 2015-2016.

Bzdel!k just needed more time- like Bilas said back in 2011. Man, I hope "Bilas" doesn't get redacted too. Anyway, the reason Jeff Lethisnamenotbespokenforfearofoffendingpussies didn't succeed was the lack of fan support. Braces and Overalls were right.

In conditioned on confirmation of Manning being the next WFU basketball coach. I am praying this is not true.

the greatest trick wellman ever pulled was convincing the world that he was a good athletic director
tumblr_mc6xxhXkR01qjbkzwo1_1280.png

Bzdel!k just needed more time- like Bilas said back in 2011. Man, I hope "Bilas" doesn't get redacted too. Anyway, the reason Jeff Lethisnamenotbespokenforfearofoffendingpussies didn't succeed was the lack of fan support. Braces and Overalls were right.

Sarcasm does not come across well in print and the Manning rumors have nerves on edge. Perhaps I am not solely to blame for the friendly-fire negrep.
Facepalm

go to games, support the team, buy tickets.

Do not support Wake Will until Wellman is gone. They did not listen about [Redacted] until money stopped coming in.

Back