• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Basketball practice video link

Stephen Schramm‏@stephenschramm2m
Note from #WakeForest media day: Jeff [Redacted] said he expects F Greg McClinton to be playing by Christmas. Freshman tore ACL in January.

Interesting

Why the hell was he hanging out with Gary Williams? I had to look up to see what the hell he was doing now and is working as an administrator at American University.

Why the hell was he hanging out with Gary Williams? I had to look up to see what the hell he was doing now and is working as an administrator at American University.

Big difference between American university administrator and American University administrator. He's a special assistant to the Maryland's AD. Code for fundraiser.

And, it wouldn't be the worst thing if some of Gary's passion and energy rubbed off on ol' Buzzy.

Who are the people running into Rusty telling him that they are excited? Probably just his relatives.

He is doing a great job of spewing the culture crap though. Wellman must be proud.

I don't blame Rusty. I mean what do you expect him to do. He is fighting for his career. I would tow the company line as well and work as hard as I could to make this team a success. In a way I don't blame Bz. He stinks at his job, but that is just who he is. Wellman is the won that made a terrible hire and continues to perpetuate the bad decision by keeping him.

I get it. It just sucks to see Rusty and Chill tarnished with the shit smell of [Redacted]

I get it. It just sucks to see Rusty and Chill tarnished with the shit smell of [Redacted]

I know under different circumstances these are 2 guys that might be able to come back here and lead this team one day, but being part of this utter disaster that is the [Redacted] era, I'm afraid they'll never be welcomed back in that capacity.

what book is bzz pimping in front of him during the interview? my guess is How to Lose with Winners or Get Off My Lawn by Jeff [Redacted]

what book is bzz pimping in front of him during the interview? my guess is How to Lose with Winners or Get Off My Lawn by Jeff [Redacted]

231.jpg

After meeting with Pop and Spoelstra, [Redacted] went on to meet with his true coaching hero, Micheal Palin. This is [Redacted]'s new drill:

Back