• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Hannity is a hack, but I can’t fathom he is involved in this. He is culpable of horrendous reporting of ‘fake news’, but he seems like a shirt-tail rider that got involved with Cohen trying to be relevant. Love to hear different though...he is responsible for for filling the heads to idiots with BS conspiracies and misdirection of corruption of this administration.

My .02

He's the perfect patsy.

Hannity is a hack, but I can’t fathom he is involved in this. He is culpable of horrendous reporting of ‘fake news’, but he seems like a shirt-tail rider that got involved with Cohen trying to be relevant. Love to hear different though...he is responsible for for filling the heads to idiots with BS conspiracies and misdirection of corruption of this administration.

You would love it if a prominent member of the American media was working with a foreign enemy to destroy our democracy??

My .02

I can’t believe anyone that doesn’t think Trump is not dirty. I mean, look at his rap sheet that was available PRIOR to the election. It is all about corruption...fraud, money laundering, civil rights infringements and, for those ‘Christians’ out there adultery and misogyny. It is all CONFIRMED, and not opinion.

The embedded question...I think a cancer of society should be removed. Hell, I still read Fox, they jumped the shark they are crap. Get the off the tv. New ‘should’ be impartial, but fuck nothing seems to be these day. NPR and BBC...only!

Sorry about misspelling...wife talking to me while typing. :)

hard to tell with all the witches actually turning up

We’ve been seeing Nunes, Hannity, and others actively participating in the cover up. It’s like they’re stirring the cauldron complaining about a witch hunt.

My .02

A fair assessment but I somewhat disagree.

I think he dabbled with a little treason through his relationship with Assange. Between the interviews, the Twitter DMs, and the Cohen relationship, there is a lot of smoke.

That being said, I agree that he probably inserted himself into this debacle without a clue of what he was getting himself into.

Now he's in deep. So deep...so deep it put his ass to sleep.

A fair assessment but I somewhat disagree.

I think he dabbled with a little treason through his relationship with Assange. Between the interviews, the Twitter DMs, and the Cohen relationship, there is a lot of smoke.

That being said, I agree that he probably inserted himself into this debacle without a clue of what he was getting himself into.

Now he's in deep. So deep...so deep it put his ass to sleep.

Christ, I forgot about the Assange shit...oh, what some people do to be famous. He really could be a patsy.

Nunes, Hannity, and Rohrbacher aren’t under investigation. Those are rumors from twitter grifters.

But guys, the Clinton Foundation.

New York sues to dissolve Trump Foundation

New York's attorney general is suing Donald Trump, his children and the Trump Foundation, alleging what she called "extensive and persistent violations of state and federal law".

Barbara Underwood said the foundation had engaged in "extensive unlawful political coordination" designed to influence the 2016 election.

The lawsuit seeks to dissolve the Trump Foundation, Ms Underwood said.

Also named in the suit were Mr Trump's two sons, Eric and Donald Jr.

Top two headlines on the Fox News mobile site are about Hillary’s emails. The third is about a baseball fight.

Back