• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

He didn't just lie, he looked into her eyes with innocent ones.

i am sure Trump did the same thing with all the wives he cheated on and business partners he cheated. just claiming someone lies does not mean that it happened, as much as you want to believe. you do have to prove it...or Trump would be in a cell right now.

In Trump’s mind...“hey, those guys were helping me and hurting Clinton”.

What’s the problem?

WITCH HUNT

Not sure if this was meant for me or Moonz? I have been practicing law for 17 years...

Meant for you, but meant as sarcasm.

I keep tracks of who is a lawyer around here so I know if they understand the justice system.

Also LOL at the wikileaks denials. They have the direct communications between wikileaks and the russian intelligence officers who then transferred them the hacked files. Nail in their credibility coffin.

I thought evidence already came out a while back that Stone communicated with Wikileaks and/or Guiccifer. It's hard to keep everything straight.

I thought evidence already came out a while back that Stone communicated with Wikileaks and/or Guiccifer. It's hard to keep everything straight.

This is true.

If I recall correctly, Stone claimed he didn't know Guccifer was related to Wikileaks or RIS.

Stone doesn't have to do much more than "barely answer" to be part of a conspiracy as long as it is in furtherance of the conspiracy. Based on the indictment (and the fact that the hacks occurred), the overt act part is straightforward too.

Then the law is stupid, which is fairly evident from listening to lawyers talk.

na, turns out trump's army of criminals are stupid. guy is terrible at identifying talent. bad leader !

Stone doesn't have to do much more than "barely answer" to be part of a conspiracy as long as it is in furtherance of the conspiracy. Based on the indictment (and the fact that the hacks occurred), the overt act part is straightforward too.

"The police department hounded him, they called him Mr. Smith
They got him on conspiracy, they were never sure who with
"What time is it?" said the judge to Joey when they met
"Five to ten, " said Joey
The judge says, "That's exactly what you get"

Roger Stone is the person

He’s not cooperating

He did nothing wrong

Then the law is stupid, which is fairly evident from listening to lawyers talk.

Lol.

Roger Stone got stolen information from a Russian hacker on behalf of the Trump campaign but he didn’t do anything wrong because that’s not illegal and if it is illegal the law is stupid.

Back