• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Lol sounds about right. Is 35X the big circular/dome shaped gate at Reagan? If so that gate is the worst.

no, that's terminal A. 35X is American's commuter gate (I think terminal C) where you take a bus to the plane and there are a million people crowded around waiting for their flight to be called.

That’s Don Jr with a beard? Don’t remember seeing him with it.

Ok. That didn’t look much like him either.

no, that's terminal A. 35X is American's commuter gate (I think terminal C) where you take a bus to the plane and there are a million people crowded around waiting for their flight to be called.

Ah okay don't think I've ever flown in or out of 35X. It sounds pretty miserable.

Lol sounds about right. Is 35X the big circular/dome shaped gate at Reagan? If so that gate is the worst.

I believe the DCA to GSO operates out of that gate. Can confirm, it’s awful.

I believe the DCA to GSO operates out of that gate. Can confirm, it’s awful.

Yeah I've flown in and out to Boston a couple of times. There's one kiosk, a shitty coffee shop and a shit ton of gates.

Yeah. That’s a lot of nothing burgers.

I feel like they should have just gone with the "collusion is fine" angle from the beginning. Hard to pretend that you think it's no big deal after screaming from the rooftops for 2 years that there was no collusion except for the dirty dems. That said, I'm sure it will work with like 95% of his voters, minimum.

Yeah. Agree with Junebug although it does carry more weight coming from Trump's personal attorney.

Back