• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Randy Credico is pure lying scum. He's avoiding testifying knowing he's got two choice- admit his actions on behalf of the Russians or lying.

Trump's running out of people to blame for the ongoing investigation.

But Moonz does cry like a baby if he believes he hasn't been paid if you have a bet with him...even if he WAS PAID almost a DAY before he biotched about it and started a thread to call RJ names...PAID even before the best was officially lost.

He even cries when he PROOF of the payment in his email...

I'm sure this shocks many of you...shocks you like the sun rising in the eat.

Any FBI agent, government employee, or slightly sentient being who expresses concern that Trump is a despicable human being, a menace to a free and civil society, and a real threat to the notion of the “rule of law” should be recognized for their common sense.

And expected to do their job honestly and honorably.

Any FBI agent, government employee, or slightly sentient being who expresses concern that Trump is a despicable human being, a menace to a free and civil society, and a real threat to the notion of the “rule of law” should be recognized for their common sense.

And expected to do their job honestly and honorably.

Unfortunately for Strzok, he used his government issued cell phone for his texting of his opinions. Those texts pretty much eliminated the appearance of him doing an unbiased job in the investigation.

It was looking like "we know he's guilty, now lets go get the evidence" method of investigation. And he was texting with another federal employee who was also involved in the investigation, on her government issued cell phone. With the actual words of the texts added to the circumstances of the writing, it is easy to see at least the appearance of bias and/or impropriety, even if there isn't any.

I wonder if Strzok gets to keep his 20-year vested pension. It would be perfectly Trumpian to fire a guy only to have to pay him 80% of salary and full medical benefits for life.

I wonder if Strzok gets to keep his 20-year vested pension. It would be perfectly Trumpian to fire a guy only to have to pay him 80% of salary and full medical benefits for life.

According to some reports I read, because he was fired when he was, the pension and benefits are gone.

McCabe lost his because he hadn't reached 20 years. Strzok has 26 years.

Unfortunately for Strzok, he used his government issued cell phone for his texting of his opinions. Those texts pretty much eliminated the appearance of him doing an unbiased job in the investigation.

It was looking like "we know he's guilty, now lets go get the evidence" method of investigation. And he was texting with another federal employee who was also involved in the investigation, on her government issued cell phone. With the actual words of the texts added to the circumstances of the writing, it is easy to see at least the appearance of bias and/or impropriety, even if there isn't any.

Why do you think Trump still uses his personal phone?

Lawyers in my office are blown away that Manafort didn't put on any case. Not surprised he didn't testify, but they didn't even drunk up a few character witnesses?

Lawyers in my office are blown away that Manafort didn't put on any case. Not surprised he didn't testify, but they didn't even drunk up a few character witnesses?

Why bother? Any character witnesses would screw up their reputation associated with a criminal who will get pardoned anyway.

Yep, Bernie Madoff, Yanukovuch, Mobutu Sese Suko, Nigerian war lord Abacha and Putin would be great character witnesses.

Lawyers on the yahoo news wire said it was smart. Said something like there’s a paper trail but the prosecution’s witnesses had a rough cross examination and the smart thing was to stand pat.

Granted from reading these boards it’s apparent every lawyer I’ve ever met is just wrong about everything at all times, so who the fuck knows.

Yeah apparently it’s a common practice because if the defense presents alternative theories then the jury weighs them against each other as opposed to focusing on one theory proving charges beyond a reasonable doubt.

The buzz going in was that they were going to try to make Rick Gates the fall guy. Guess they realized that was ridiculous.

Back