• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Thus devaluing all of our undergraduate degrees.

Yes, it is, because of YOU. The "educated guess" refers to the EXPERTS mentioned in the previous sentence.

You REALLY need to understand the English language better. You make yourself look like more of a fool with your ignorant snark.

giphy.gif

Would the payments to women have to come from campaign funds directly for it to break the law, or any source of funds paid on Trump's behalf?

I'm putting the Over/Under at 9.5 payoffs to women.

I wonder if he's going to say that the payment for an abortion was for Trump not Broidy.

Didn't someone already piece together like $130,000 in payments to Trump Organizations from campaign funds broken out in 4 strange amounts that just happened to add up to $129,997.46 or something right at the time she was paid off?

The payments to women is going to have to hit Trump. They were for his campaign. Cohen released the tape showing that Trump knew of the payments. Trump didn't report the contributions initially.

Technically, you could argue that Cohen's payments were just in violation of federal maximum contributions and would therefore just impact Cohen. But again, we know Trump knew about the payments and helped to coordinate them from the tape.

According to someone at the courthouse, it only took the judge five minutes for a response. The "experts" have said that this makes it much more likely that they have decided on 17 counts. Again, this is an educated guess.

The judge doesn’t know any more about what the jury thinks than we do. They read what is written on the note.

Campaign finance violations? OOOOOOPPPPSSSSS.

Tell me more about how everything is a witch hunt. There’s nothing there. Where are the emails ?

So the president’s former personal attorney is pleading guilty to campaign finance violations stemming from the president’s campaign.

That’s great America. Way to go.

Back