• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Nah!

They’ll just turn their deranged sights on the southern district of ny

God, it sucks to be right all the time

“But with President Donald Trump soon to travel overseas for a summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un, Justice officials are mindful of not interfering with the White House's diplomatic efforts, which could impact the timing.”

Trump may not come back to the states.

But seriously, I’m not expecting much from a “report.”

Shady Barr gets confirmed, and immediately the report is going to be released. Sure. No matter what is in it, the right will claim no evidence of Trump collusion. I'm just waiting on NY.

Shady Barr gets confirmed, and immediately the report is going to be released. Sure. No matter what is in it, the right will claim no evidence of Trump collusion. I'm just waiting on NY.

this reads like Barr getting in, telling Mueller to turn in what he has so far, then telling him to GTFO

What to watch here will be how Mueller ends up handling the decision to/not to depose Trump. This had long been a sticking point and Trump's legal team would never let Trump just talk on the record. But Mueller had been insisting he need to query Trump directly about this state of mind. Big issue.

What to watch here will be how Mueller ends up handling the decision to/not to depose Trump. This had long been a sticking point and Trump's legal team would never let Trump just talk on the record. But Mueller had been insisting he need to query Trump directly about this state of mind. Big issue.

Lol

“Big issue”

It’s over dude

OVER

Rubes rejoice of end of witch hunt that has caught many witches and let their oaf savior off free once again

Back