• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Lectro, why are you afraid of the full report coming out?

I feel like I need a moron to english dictionary whenever Thad posts.

No shit. Talk about some lying motherfuckers.

Their day is coming. It is long overdue to hammer the ever living hell out of Democrat swamp ass politicos, bag men, and back pocket press. They don’t want it..too GD Bad..we are going to Put Wood on the Ass!

MAGA

You are returning to proper form. This is funny

So if the source in this story is right, everyone who had money on the useful idiot theory wins the pool. (Although there’s no way Manafort didn’t know what was going on.) Useful idiot theory might be less nefarious than full on conspiracy but good god...in some ways it’s so much worse. The president and his team is probably compromised and have been for quite some time. Explains a lot (i.e. Helsinki).

Also it sounds like the Mueller team could not determine whether Trump was just a big dumb idiot or there was criminal intent when obstructing justice.

The DOJ policy that says a sitting president can't be charged with a crime wasn't a factor in the dispute within Mueller's team, according to one senior U.S. official in a position to know. Rather, lawyers disagreed about whether they could prove that Trump had criminal intent as he took a variety of actions that seemed designed to shut down the investigation, from firing FBI Director James Comey, to ordering the dismissal of Mueller, only to back off when his White House counsel threatened to quit, according to The New York Times and not confirmed by NBC News.

The official who has spoken to members of Mueller's team says they described the evidence on obstruction as compelling and said it includes more information than has been made public.

Last edited:
Suspicious timing (Cohen claims he found all of this information on a hard drive that investigators recently returned to him)...but there is a lot to unpack in this story.

someone ask 68 to put down the pipe and read this

https://www.craigmurray.org.uk/arch...ate-and-the-discreet-lies-of-the-bourgeoisie/

Robert Mueller repeats the assertion from the US security services that it was Russian hackers who obtained the DNC emails and passed them on to Wikileaks. I am telling you from my personal knowledge that this is not true. Neither Mueller’s team, not the FBI, nor the NSA, nor any US Intelligence agency, has ever carried out any forensic analysis on the DNC’s servers. The DNC consistently refused to make them available. The allegation against Russia is based purely on information from the DNC’s own consultants, Crowdstrike.

William Binney, former Technical Director of the NSA (America’s US$40 billion a year communications intercept organisation), has proven beyond argument that it is a technical impossibility for the DNC emails to have been transmitted by an external hack – they were rather downloaded locally, probably on to a memory stick. Binney’s analysis is fully endorsed by former NSA systems expert Ed Loomis. There simply are no two people on the planet more technically qualified to make this judgement. Yet, astonishingly, Mueller refused to call Binney or Loomis (or me) to testify. Compare this, for example, with his calling to testify my friend Randy Credico, who had no involvement whatsoever in the matter, but Mueller’s team hoped to finger as a Trump/Assange link.

The DNC servers have never been examined by intelligence agencies, law enforcement or by Mueller’s team. Binney and Loomis have written that it is impossible this was an external hack. Wikileaks have consistently stressed no state actor was involved. No evidence whatsoever has been produced of the transfer of the material from the “Russians” to Wikileaks. Wikileaks Vault 7 release of CIA documents shows that the planting of false Russian hacking “fingerprints” is an established CIA practice. Yet none of this is reflected at all by Mueller nor by the mainstream media. “Collusion” may be dead, but the “Russiagate” false narrative limps on.

Suspicious timing (Cohen claims he found all of this information on a hard drive that investigators recently returned to him)...but there is a lot to unpack in this story.

I don’t buy this for a second. If he had the goods, he would’ve given them up months ago. He’s scared of prison and doing anything to avoid it. He’s not a hero.

I don’t buy this for a second. If he had the goods, he would’ve given them up months ago. He’s scared of prison and doing anything to avoid it. He’s not a hero.

Plus it’s buzzfeed

Lol

FAKE NEWS EXTRAORDINAIRE

You don't make your last bet until the last card is dealt.

Yeah. So he’s just been hiding this incriminating stuff from Mueller and the SDNY

:rofl:

TRUMP DERANGEMENT SYNDROME IS REAL MY FRIENDS

Do you people ever think before spewing nonsense?

The scumbag thought he'd be able to keep something in his back pocket in case the term wasn't reduced enough. His MO for years has been to keep attacking. This is his last shot.

How many ECVs did rjk predict Hillary would get?

The Maddow Munching Muppet strikes again

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::wiggle::rofl:

I agree the credibility of anything Cohen brings forth at this late stage is suspect.

If it's not already in the report, not worth attention. Now let's see the report.

I agree the credibility of anything Cohen brings forth at this late stage is suspect.

If it's not already in the report, not worth attention. Now let's see the report.

Imagine how you feel staring at a plate of roasted cauliflower

That’s how you’re going to feel when you finally get your hands on that report

Imagine how you feel staring at a plate of roasted cauliflower

That’s how you’re going to feel when you finally get your hands on that report

That’s awesome that you’ve seen it. Do you have a link?

Back