• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

Barr said he won’t even send an unredacted version to Congress. But he MAY allow the head of the house and senate judiciary committees to read it.

Barr gonna regret takin’ the job.

Why? He's probably rich enough and old enough that money isn't a concern.

Scared of people thinking bad things about him in the future? Probably not.

2 questions, not that I expect an honest answer on either one:

1) Do you expect the redacted Mueller report will not include any redactions under executive privilege claimed by President Trump?

2) Why are you afraid of the full report coming out?

This is more manufactured crisis. It’s what the Left does best. You are making this out to be something that it isn’t and then asking me to comment on the nothing. The full report will be released and more egg will be on your face. Why you insist in these fallacious fantasies is because your belief continues to cloud your reason.

The “Watergate” here is the cabal at DOJ, FBI et., al to entrap and criminalize an elected President.

It’s amazing anybody believes this shit. Even more amazing 30-40 percent of our country does. Probably because we’re mostly a country of fucking morons.

Barr gonna regret takin’ the job.

Why? He's probably rich enough and old enough that money isn't a concern.

Scared of people thinking bad things about him in the future? Probably not.

Just my speculation, of course.

Because he’s poised to go down in history as an enabler/defender of the shameful President Trump debacle.

And the longer he does so as AG, the more he risks his own integrity/legacy. And potentially faces his own increasing legal peril.

Trump is a disaster of a scofflaw. His AG will be impossibly strained to act with integrity.

Because he’s poised to go down in history as an enabler/defender of the shameful President Trump debacle.

And that seems to bother Republicans these days?

And the longer he does so as AG, the more he risks his own integrity/legacy. And potentially faces his own increasing legal peril.

Trump is a disaster of a scofflaw. His AG will be impossibly strained to act with integrity.

The winners write the history books. Trump is a winner. Donny is just the beginning of the Trump Dynasty.

One hopes this isn't the case. One can't be so sure anymore.

The losers of the Civil War wrote their own history because they eventually won the culture war post-Reconstruction.

The war to write history is ongoing but I think we’ve reached a divergence point where everyone is writing their own history and not listening to other history.

Barr said the redactions will be color coded. Trump and Steven Miller have just confirmed all the redaction colors will be shades of white.

This is more manufactured crisis. It’s what the Left does best. You are making this out to be something that it isn’t and then asking me to comment on the nothing. The full report will be released and more egg will be on your face. Why you insist in these fallacious fantasies is because your belief continues to cloud your reason.

The “Watergate” here is the cabal at DOJ, FBI et., al to entrap and criminalize an elected President.

100.webp

Back