• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

First Charges Filed in Mueller Investigation

It's becoming clearer and clearer Nancy blew it. Impeachment should have started months ago. They should have started arresting people for dodging subpoenas months ago. Nothing today is going to change anything. If Nancy had already baked a cake, this would have been icing. There's no cake, so this is just empty calories.

Screw us for trusting these olds to keep our country safe.

Last edited:

And what do you know, the discrediting/defamation of Mueller that is all over Fox News has found its way to the boards. Marching orders received: Ad hominem until the very end.

Last edited:
If anyone would be an expert, its you. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during your continued descent into senility.

Lol what a coincidence that sailor and tintin just happened to have the same off the wall take about Muellers appearance

I think you have to impeach after today's testimony. You have to have the hearings. The public isn't going to understand the full report without it. Let the GOP play defense. Mueller was clear today, in simply referring to his report that most won't read, that Trump's team welcomed Russian assistance, that Trump was evasive, and that he obstructed justice.

Two things jumped out to me today, both from the AM session.

First, I can't remember who was doing the questioning, I think it was an R, was talking about one of Mueller's subordinates getting overturned by SCOTUS, the follow up was about lawyers can be wrong, etc, and Mueller was answering in his typical "I would agree with that," or "I'm not sure I would agree with that." The Rep. asked if the Attorney General could be wrong about something hypothetically, and Mueller responded, "I definitely would agree with that."

The second was when I think it was the last D on the Judiciary kept trying to get Mueller to say impeach, impeach, impeach. The Rep. said what are those processes for making the President accountable for conduct while in office, and Mueller responded, "well you just mentioned one of them," referring to impeachment.

Although I will say I thought the intelligence committee's hearing was less for TV grandstanding and more for the substance. Rep. Hurd (R-TX) didn't seem like a hack.

Pelosi Schiff Nadler press conference at 4:45. Guessing a nothingburger, but who knows

Back