• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

FIU's new "basketball" court

DeacKillsaDevil

Reaction score
903038_10151322305561536_1824951365_o.jpg

So is that a wave from the sky that is going to drop on the panther?

That is too fucking ugly even for Oregon or Maryland. Shit, Cameron and the Dean Dome are more attractive than that.

That is too fucking ugly even for Oregon or Maryland. Shit, Cameron and the Dean Dome are more attractive than that.

cameron maybe.

dean dome no way. too much blue combined with 21,000 pricks puts it on top.

That's a tsunami wave, I think. The beach is missing a fake-tittied topless chick. calling all photoshoppers

So what are the end lines? Hella confusing.

It definitely isn't done yet - there's no 3 point line and the lines for the key haven't been filled in. But it's hard to see it getting much better.

I wonder what color they're gonna make the 3 point line. Can't make it white because it would blend in with the water in the corner. And you can't make it black or a dark blue because it would blend with the trees in the other corner. Just a terrible idea all around.

End lines are the dark blue sections. It will probably be even more confusing once they put the three point arc in there. Probably the worst part of it all, though, is the school name and website on the OB lines. I guess that is supposed to be imprints in the sand, but it looks like something my daughter would have done when she was three. Also, I'm pretty sure that palm fronds obscuring the key is illegal since there is no longer a defined line there.

I wonder what color they're gonna make the 3 point line. Can't make it white because it would blend in with the water in the corner. And you can't make it black or a dark blue because it would blend with the trees in the other corner. Just a terrible idea all around.

Probably yellow or that light shit brown. It looks horrible. I would hate to play on that court.

End lines are the dark blue sections. It will probably be even more confusing once they put the three point arc in there. Probably the worst part of it all, though, is the school name and website on the OB lines. I guess that is supposed to be imprints in the sand, but it looks like something my daughter would have done when she was three. Also, I'm pretty sure that palm fronds obscuring the key is illegal since there is no longer a defined line there.

Exactly. All it's missing is a big yellow sun in the corner and some stick figures labelled "Mommy" and "Me".

Picture from another angle, in what I guess is a more complete stage. The writing on the sidelines is better. But it still doesn't have a 3 point line.

bhfq_yuciaehoui.jpg

And your probably being a little harsh on your daughter - but seriously, can she design a billboard?

Picture from another angle, in what I guess is a more complete stage. The writing on the sidelines is better. But it still doesn't have a 3 point line.

bhfq_yuciaehoui.jpg

Guess it's an overhead shot of the beach. Doesn't make it better.

There's going to be a lot of confusion around the out of bounds line where the water is. Those two shades of blue aren't very different.

Back