• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Flint, MI

Like protecting unborn children ?

Maybe? More like using the CIA to fund the Nicaraguan Contras by importing their cocaine into Black American communities, and then implementing a “war on drugs” in those same black communities, now plagued with cocaine addiction, to terrorize and over police them inorder to politically and economically neuter them.

More like that, I think, is what government is.

Maybe? More like using the CIA to fund the Nicaraguan Contras by importing their cocaine into Black American communities, and then implementing a “war on drugs” in those same black communities, now plagued with cocaine addiction, to terrorize and over police them inorder to politically and economically neuter them.

More like that, I think, is what government is.

Yeah, but the Mississippi legislature wasn't really involved in that as much.

Yeah, but the Mississippi legislature wasn't really involved in that as much.

Fair. TBH I have trouble keeping up with your politics, so it’s not always clear when you are being sincere or sarcastic.

My politics are that state legislatures should prioritize delivery of potable water over CRT debates.

Why bother spending time on mundane issues like clean drinking water when there are important tasks at hand like plastering "In God We Trust" on everything and banning electric car charging stations?

It's frustrating that there are states who keep taxes low, neglect infrastructure, and then need bailed out by the rest of the country.

Back