• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Florida @ Miami game thread...

Agreed. I'm still surprised UF went with Muschamp who had a lot of hype as a coordinator but was largely unproven.

Somehow UF will find a way to beat either USCe or UGA this year, even though they have no business doing so.

And it's crazy stupid that the AAC conference champion gets a BCS bid. Their supposed 2nd best team, Cincinnati, is getting worked by the powerhouse that is Illinois right now.

Somehow UF will find a way to beat either USCe or UGA this year, even though they have no business doing so.

And it's crazy stupid that the AAC conference champion gets a BCS bid. Their supposed 2nd best team, Cincinnati, is getting worked by the powerhouse that is Illinois right now.

An undefeated Louisville better not find a way into the MNC.

An undefeated Louisville better not find a way into the MNC.

Louisville is the last undefeated team in, if you will. And I think a 1-loss SEC champ jumps an undefeated Louisville, as does a 1-loss PAC-12 champion - assuming the loss was either to Oregon or Stanford. I would be a little nervous, if I were any other 1-loss team. It depends on the loss, I think. Voters can do crazy things.

Ok St plays Oregon fast now. It's fairly impressive, granted against the fighting Larry Cokers

UF is shooting themselves in the foot over and over.

Big dumb will muschamp football y'all.

Miami wasting a great defensive effort with uninspired play calling on offense. Run, run, pass, punt. Over and over.

Another game, 3 more RBs over 100 yards for Wisconsin.

I mean I don't care but you know UF will check in about 20th on Sunday and it is completely undeserved.

It'd be pretty funny if Miami decided to throw it here. Ya know, just to screw with us.

Back