• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Florida State @ Wake Forest (+9), o/u 134

Just like against State, I don't see us being able to score. FSU by a lot.

FSU plays some nasty defense. We have a lot on our plate.

Leonard just said it could be most important game of the year but I got to think with some of the losses the Noles got, all of them are.

Leonard just said it could be most important game of the year but I got to think with some of the losses the Noles got, all of them are.

Please. Unless your team goes on an Italian cruise I'm not seeing how you're not a lock for the dance and a very good seed. You have the leg up on the regular season as it is.

13-6 in a down ACC isn't great, but yeah FSU is in good position if they keep serve.

Going against this zone is going to be a nightmare.

Michael Snaer (F$U Guard) was interviewed on College basketball live tonight. Predicts the Noles to win the ACC this year.

.....these guys are going down tomorrow night. GO DEACS!!

They are big and deep. We are small and shallow. Newt Gingrich versus Ron Paul. That said, we win.

Person I am most worried about is Bernard James. He is an animal inside

I dont care what anyone says. I watched wake lose to a state team favored by 4.5 by 38.. FSU wins by 20+.

Back