• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Florida State

Quepo

Reaction score
Think they will be an even worse matchup for us than Clemson was. They are definitely contenders if they can run the table.

Wait, you think the team that beat Clemson 51-14 is going to be more difficult than Clemson? And also FSU will be contenders if they finish undefeated?

Interesting.

Think they will be an even worse matchup for us than Clemson was. They are definitely contenders if they can run the table.

So this is what it is like to have ESPN Insider.

our only hope is if they overlook us

and by overlook us, I mean get the date wrong and don't show up

I was in Death Valley Saturday night for the beatdown. Going in, As I said on the other thread, I thought we may lose due to their defense making one more stop than ours. I had no doubt that Jameis would perform as he has in all the other games. Some kids just have the "IT" and he's one of those special players. Once again, Vegas got it all along! I was surprised that we were giving 3 and even more surprised when the line moved to 5.5 at gametime.

On another note, that start of the game was the loudest I've ever heard a stadium and that includes many games at the Swamp.

FSU plays Miami the week before coming to W-S. So, this is a flat spot for the Noles. BC, who is better than most people here give them credit for, did stay within 14 of FSU and that included an incredibly lucky hail mary TD at the end of the 1st half for Jamies Winston. With that said, FSU is averaging 50+ points a game, and has scored at least 41 in every game this year. Also, assuming FSU beats NC State and Miami at home over the next two weeks, a win in Winston will clinch the ACC Coastal title. Yes, WF will get worked against FSU on 11/9, but it won't be as ugly as the WF loss at Clemson.

Back